The 6th Annual ESSENCE Black Women in Hollywood Luncheon was held today and our favorite starlets walked the red carpet in normal glitz and glamour fashion. Congratulations to Oprah Winfrey, Alfre Woodard, Gabrielle Union, Mara Brock-Akil, Naomie Harris and Quvenzhané Wallis who were all honored for their outstanding achievements in the industry. Check out our gallery of fashion stand-outs!
- 13 Things No Man Should Ask Their Girlfriend When It’s That Time Of The Month!
- FAB FINDS: 16 Colorful Block Heels For Summer
- Meet Cullen Jones: Stylish, Hot, & Filled With Gold
- Photos: Jay-Z’s 40/40 Club 10th anniversary bash
- Maxi Dresses To Upgrade Your Summer Style
- Bra-Sized Swimwear (That Really Fits)