What does “having it all mean?” #TeamBeautiful posed that very question in a room full of female executives, directors, entrepreneurs, authors, writers and lawyers. We all gathered in an intimate space in the heart of Times Square for an honest dialogue about the shifting roles of women in the office and at home as the Chief Everything Officer.
Each of us had a different answer, but there was one constant theme, that “having it all,” is subjective and should be defined by the individual and not based off society’s expectations. We explored if “having it all” was even attainable and what does “having it all” even mean?
Check out some of the photos from the event!
Follow HelloBeautiful On Twitter!
MORE ON WOMEN IN THE WORKPLACE:
- T.I.’s Clothing Line Akoo Launches Book Celebrating Pop King & Queens
- White In A Black Barbershop: 7 Thought-Provoking ‘What Would You Do’ Episodes
- Paul Walker’s Generosity and Other Celeb Acts of Kindness
- The Beautiful People: R. Kelly Wows The Ladies At HelloBeautiful’s Intimate Event ‘Press Play’
- 2013 Golden Globe Nominations: Kerry Washington & ’12 Years A Slave’ Lead The Pack
- Facebook Feed: 15 Most Talked About Topics Of 2013