What does “having it all mean?” #TeamBeautiful posed that very question in a room full of female executives, directors, entrepreneurs, authors, writers and lawyers. We all gathered in an intimate space in the heart of Times Square for an honest dialogue about the shifting roles of women in the office and at home as the Chief Everything Officer.
Each of us had a different answer, but there was one constant theme, that “having it all,” is subjective and should be defined by the individual and not based off society’s expectations. We explored if “having it all” was even attainable and what does “having it all” even mean?
Check out some of the photos from the event!
Follow HelloBeautiful On Twitter!
MORE ON WOMEN IN THE WORKPLACE:
- SHE READS: 13 Must-Read Books For Creative Leaders
- Get It Done: 7 Ways To Make Your Work Day More Productive
- Income Tax Facts: 7 Need-To-Know Tips From My Tax Adviser To You
- Check Your Inbox: Top 15 Business Email Mistakes To Avoid
- 9 Things To Keep You From Collecting Unemployment Benefits
- 15 Of The Most Powerful Women To Follow On Twitter
- #PowerGirlBrunch Kicks Off BET Experience Weekend [PHOTOS]