What does “having it all mean?” #TeamBeautiful posed that very question in a room full of female executives, directors, entrepreneurs, authors, writers and lawyers. We all gathered in an intimate space in the heart of Times Square for an honest dialogue about the shifting roles of women in the office and at home as the Chief Everything Officer.
Each of us had a different answer, but there was one constant theme, that “having it all,” is subjective and should be defined by the individual and not based off society’s expectations. We explored if “having it all” was even attainable and what does “having it all” even mean?
Check out some of the photos from the event!
Follow HelloBeautiful On Twitter!
MORE ON WOMEN IN THE WORKPLACE:
- WANDERLUSTING: 10 Tips To Keep Your Valuables Safe While Traveling
- The Beautiful People: Naturalistas Take Over NYC To Luv & Learn Their Hair
- Unboxed: 12 Awesome Beauty Gifts For Your BFF
- SISTA CINEMA: Best Black Web Series To Watch
- Tyra Banks Hits The Big 4-0: Here’s The GIFS To Prove It
- FAB FINDS: 23 Lust-Worthy Holiday Heels Under $200