1. Did we mention the soundtrack?
Lauryn Hill's "Sweetest Thing" was only the tip of the iceberg.
2. Nina picked up Darius' lame smoking habit.
Because we all do silly things when we're in love.
3. Josie blatantly calling Nina out for first-date sex.
And called her a "ho" for doing so.
4. Bill Bellamy's character was called "Hollywood"
5. Josie and Nina's friendship.
6. Nia Long's lipstick color.
We all became M.A.C. girls after this.
7. The shameless first date sex
"Nina, I just want to come up and talk!"
8. Nina appreciated Darius' borderline stalker tendencies
And the morning after, he made breakfast!
9. It was set in Chicago.
The Buckingham Fountain shot is iconic.
10. Isaiah Washington's earliest displays of arrogance
We should have seen that Grey's Anatomy thing coming.
11. Love won in the end.
Lauryn Hill’s “Sweetest Thing” was only the tip of the iceberg.