Trending right now
- Kelly Ripa Is In Her Feelings: Watch Her Take Shots At Michael Strahan's Two Divorces On-Air
- Awkward: Usher Shared His Private Parts On Snapchat Then Had To Defend His...Size
- Beyoncé Cancels Nashville Show, Raises Some Questions
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Shuts Down Body-Shamers Says She's Proud To Be A Size 6
- Queen Of The Clapback: Kris Jenner Finally Goes Off On Her Daughters For Judging Rob
- AM BUZZ: Lamar Is Off Dialysis, Barack 'Thriller' Mashup, The Game Thirst-Traps & More
- Write For Us
Celeb Pics Of The Week 4/24 – 4/30: Kelly Rowland Connects With The Kids; Tracee Ellis Ross Sees ‘Hamilton’ & More
Police Raid Minnesota Walgreens As Part Of Investigation Into Prince’s Death
Authorities want to know who prescribed the "Purple Rain" singer the pain meds that might have killed him.
Werk! Olympian Ibtihaj Muhammad Gives FLOTUS Special Fencing Lesson
First Lady Michelle Obama admitted to being a “real, lifelong, die-hard Olympics fan," unveiling a new initiative to encourage young people to take up sports.
#BlackGirlMagic: Connecticut’s Jahana Hayes Named National Teacher Of The Year
"I couldn’t have even imagined that I would be recognized or celebrated for things that just come natural to me."
Zip It: How To Avoid Being The Dreaded Office Chatterbox
A social butterfly is usually accused of being a “Chatty Cathy” when she doesn’t know when to cut the convo short. If your coworkers are truly busy, they don’t always have time to engage in meaningless chitchat at the water cooler or in the middle of drafting a time-sensitive email. Ask yourself these 3 questions […]
No Oscars Required: Black Hollywood Swarms NAACP Image Awards Red Carpet To Celebrate A Year In Creative Excellence [VIDEO]
#TeamBeautifulCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.