Trending right now
- AM BUZZ: Kanye Catches Heat For Saying He And Taylor Swift "Might Have Sex;" Tamar's Twerking Skills & More...
- INSTADAILY: 25 Killer Pics From Yeezy's Season 3 Fashion Show
- Omari Hardwick: 'Denzel Washington Saved Me When I Was Homeless'
- Every Photo Of Beyonce's Super Bowl Performance You'd Want To See
- AM BUZZ: Throwback To Beyoncé's Tribute To Black Men In Mini-Doc; Kanye's Final Album Name & More...
- FRIENDSHIP GOALS: Beyoncé & Mariah Carey Came Together For A Great Cause
Trending right now
- MO' MONEY, MO' PROBLEMS: Lottery Winner Sued By Pastor For $10M Over "Emotional Distress"
- 30 Black Female Leaders You Should Know About
- #BlackGirlMagic: Hillary Clinton Hires Denise Horn As Her Director Of Black Media
- BEAUTIFUL NEWS: Homeless Man In Lottery Prank Receives A Huge Gift & We're Bubble-Snot Crying! [VIDEO]
- Write For Us
If you believe you're being paid less than your male counterparts, here is what you need to know to tackle the problem.Share
If You Missed Boris and Nicole’s Image Awards Watch Party, Congratulations, You Just Played Yourself
Navy Vet. Accidentally Shot At 30 Times; Mother Begs For Justice
On September 5, 2015, India Kager was in the drivers seat of her car which was parked at a 7-Eleven in Virginia Beach. A SWAT team approached her vehicle and her boyfriend, Angelo Perry, opened fire. The officers proceeded to shoot 30 rounds of bullets into the car killing Kager and Perry. What officers claim to not have known was […]
Lottery Winner Being Sued By Pastor For Not Giving Him $1.5M
Pastor Kevin Matthews claims lottery winner Marie Holmes caused him "emotional distress" when she didn't give him $1.5M, now he's suing for $10M.
MORNING MINUTE: 11-Year-Old Marley Dias Exceeds Her Goal For Her #1000BlackGirlBooks Campaign
Barnes & Nobles and Ellen DeGeneres supported Marley Dias on her quest to find 1,000 "black girl books".
No Oscars Required: Black Hollywood Swarms NAACP Image Awards Red Carpet To Celebrate A Year In Creative Excellence [VIDEO]Share
Improving Your Credit Doesn’t Have To Be Terrifying: Here Are The Steps To Get Started
Credit has become such a big part of our lives. From buying a house or car to health insurance and employment background checks, bad credit can affect you in ways you may not even be aware of. While improving your credit is important, it can seem overwhelming to those of us with financial hiccups in […]
#TeamBeautifulCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.