Rihanna arrived at the Grammy Red Carpet with this unique, stunning hairstyle.
The killer ‘do was created by her stylist Ursula Stephen. The best part is, she did Rihanna’s sculpted look with drugstore styling products that cost less than $20! Want to know how to recreate it? Well here’s your go-to guide for how to style your own hair like Riri’s in 5 easy steps, courtesy of Glamour. Ursula Stephen explains how you can get Rihanna’s look without spending a fortune:
1. Create a good foundation by relaxing hair with Motions Silkening Shine Relaxer System.
2. Apply Motions Foaming Wrap Lotion to the longer hair at the crown, mold hair upwards and towards the right side of the head. Sit under a hooded dryer to set the style.
3. Apply Motions Original Oil Moisturizer Hair Lotion throughout hair.
4. Use a flat iron on small sections of hair in an upward motion.
5. Finish with Motions Shine Enhancing Pomade.
Motions products can be purchased at your local drugstore.
To read more about Rihanna’s Grammy look, go here.
In case you missed it, we have all the red carpet and performance photos from the 2010 Grammy Awards!