Take some time to get your home ready for fall now and you won’t be caught unprepared when the temperatures begin to cool. Start looking ahead to autumn with these easy home organizing and decorating ideas from apartmenttherapy.com:
1. Make your entryway Fall-ready by making space for larger jackets and coats, boots and scarves. Since this is the first place you and your guests see when they enter your home, consider adding some hooks behind your door to make the best of your organizing.
2. Do an easy and affordable Fall makeover in your living room by getting new throw pillow covers. This little change will welcome in the new season.
3. Get your bedroom ready by taking your down comforter and blankets out of storage and placing them on your bed – ready to be used.
4. Your closet needs a little rotation. Take a few hours on a weekend and clear out your summer dresses and sandals and bring your warmer wardrobe to the front. Sweaters, boots, jackets can all be ready for you to enjoy.
5. Rotate your garage or storage space like you do your closet. Beach toys and pool things can now be stored nicely away and your Fall gear can be placed in the more accessible space up front. Rakes, shovels, etc can be placed foe easy use.
Take a look at the hottest celeb pics on the net!