The best part of summer is definitely getting outside and enjoying the beautiful weather.
You can find solace in your outdoor oasis with these quick decorating tips that will take your garden from drab to fab.
1. Never be out of seats when it comes time to inviting guests. Whether you’re hosting a family BBQ, or cocktail hour for the girls, use a wicker stool with a soft cushion for easy and convenient comfort.
2. Spruce up your serene retreat with colorful throw pillows.
3. Keep your favorite garden accessories and patio furniture safe from inclement weather in decorative storage.
4. Add a luxurious feel to your outdoor space with pretty serving trays and pitchers.
5. Use festive flower pots to spice up your budding bulbs.
PHOTO CREDIT: Home Depot