Her new look frames her face perfectly, as it’s tapered on the sides and slightly spiked in the front. It’s a funky look that’s also mature. Could this be a change for her upcoming “Cinderella” role on Broadway? We could only imagine how great it’ll look when she steps out in beautiful gowns, like the one she wore for the Emmys.
We caught up with celebrity stylist, Ursula Stephen and she dished on how she made the decision to chop off all of Keke’s hair.
“It was totally unplanned and last-minute… it was a ‘Just cut it!’ moment and we love it!” says Ursula.
Check out a few more shots of her pixie below. Are you loving it?
16 Times Keke Palmer Wore Something Amazing
1. 20 Times Keke Palmer Wore Something Amazing1 of 11
2. KeKe Palmer visits 106 & Park2 of 11
3. Keke Palmer attends the Premiere Of Screen Gems' "Think Like A Man Too"3 of 11
4. Keke Palmer attends the Nylon Magazine May young Hollywood issue party4 of 11
5. Keke Palmer arrives at Teen Vogue's 10th Anniversary young Hollywood party5 of 11
6. Keke Palmer visit the Sirius XM6 of 11
7. Keke Palmer visits 106 & Park7 of 11
8. Keke Palmer arrives at the Los Angeles premiere of 'Blended'8 of 11
9. Keke Palmer attends the Marc By Marc Jacobs Fall/Winter 2014 Preview9 of 11
10. KeKe Palmer attends "PRE" BET Awards Dinner at Milk Studios10 of 11
11. Keke Palmer at the 2014 BET Awards11 of 11