2 Chainz wants the world to know he’s more than just a rapper; he’s a wiz in the kitchen, too.
The hip-hop artist teamed up with Atlanta-based Chef Aleem to create a special treat for fans who purchase his new album B.O.A.T.S. II: Me Time — a digital cookbook of his favorite on-the-road dishes!
“Keep in mind that these recipes are intended to be made at 70 mph when you’re on a tour bus, so exact measurements can’t always be accommodated,” reads the introduction. “Keep in mind, all measurements are at the discretion of you palette. As we all know, some people have a lot of flavor, while others enjoy their food and their lifestyle a little more subtle (boring).”
2 Chainz goes on to say he’s “reaching into his deep, flavorful pockets to hook you up with recipes you’ll need for your time out on the road.”
With recipes like garlic mashed potatoes, teriyaki salmon and fried chicken, it’s defintiely a must-read for all the foodies of the world.
Check out 10 hilarious lines from the cookbook, below.
1. “Put on your Versace apron.”
2. “If wearing a four-finger ring, carefully place it on a side table before starting to cook.”
3. “Position yourself in a room surrounded by a handful of TVs playing ‘Sports Center’ with the sound off.”
4. “Cook [teriyaki salmon] for 3 to 4 minutes while blasting ‘Hit It With Fork’ at an ignorant level.”
5. “Call Fergie, invite her to watch a movie on Netflix. Once she accepts, start making green beans.”
6. “Follow 2Chainz and feel free to freestyle your cooking until you (and whoever’s eating alongside you) enjoy it.”
7. “Start ‘U Da Realest’ from the top and get into the right headspace to finish up the meal.”
8. “Serve [garlic mashed potatoes] in gold bowl and garnish with remaining parsley.”
9. “Plate chicken for yourself, sit at the head of your dining room table and eat the chicken while you sing along to ‘Beautiful Pain.'”
10. “Take a minute to celebrate yourself and celebrate the ‘me time’ you were able to spend cooking these meals.”
Check Out This Gallery