The 70th Annual Golden Globes promised and delivered what we all yearn for–stunning gowns, flawless makeup and impeccable tresses. But I am here to assure you that A-list style and beauty isn’t as hard are you may think. Take a cue from both Rosario Dawson and Kerry Washington and recreate their minimalistic, yet uber chic Golden Globe beauty looks.
Rosario Dawson’s ‘less is more’ polished curls look is simple to duplicate at home with the help of Corioliss Straight 2 Curl Professional Titanium Styling Iron, recommended by SoftSheen-Carson, Artistic Style Director, Celebrity Stylist and Hairstylist to First Lady Michelle Obama, Johnny Wright. With its unique design and barrel technology, the iron offers an effortless glide that creates curly or wavy hair in mere minutes.
- Simply start at the root of your hair holding a small section and gently glide the barrel through your hair to the tips.
- Wrap the ends loosely around the barrel and hold in place for a few seconds, then release the iron downwards.
- Repeat until full head is full of bouncy, playful curls.
- Finish with OPTIMUM AMLA Billion Hair Potion to keep lasting shine!
Although the style jury is still out on Kerry Washington’s Miu Miu gown (take our poll here), it will be hard to argue that her choppy highlighted bangs and flawless makeup weren’t a perfect hit. For the red carpet, she tucked away Olivia Pope’s conservative style and brought out a romantically inspired 1920′s look.
Makeup artist Carola Gonzalez went for a more sophisticated and subtle muted lip and highlighted Kerry’s eyes with a bold deep purple. Check out what products were used to create her look:
- Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra 24H Foundation in Suede N 450
- Lancôme Blush in Pommettes D’Amour
- Lancôme Color Design Infinité 24H Eye Shadow in Evermore Lilac
- Lancôme Color Design Eye Shadow in Mochaccino
- Lancôme Artliner in Smoke
- Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara
- Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in 500 Blush
Rosario and Kerry both yield a timeless look that can be easily be transitioned from day to night for all occasions.
Follow HelloBeautiful On Twitter!