As parents, when the summertime comes around, the first thing we think about is where we are going to take the kids. This summer, you should start thinking about where you will go without the kids for a change.
Call up the grandparents or a close friend and pick a date that works for both of your schedules, then off you go! Here some great resources that can aid in helping you find the perfect destination. Here’s to rekindling and reconnecting!
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook To Keep Up With MommyBeautiful!
1. Tripadvisor – Tripadvisor is a one stop shop to finding great locations and reviews.
2. Sniqueaway.com – Snique Away is a membership-only club that anyone can sign up for. It has great deals on hotels all over the world.
3. Livingsocial Escapes – Living Social is also a membership-only site that anyone can sign up, but they have all different types of deals on adventures that you and your partner can do together–from scuba diving to wine tasting.
4. Delta Vacations – If you are looking to go on a week long trip, Delta Vacations has some great deals to choose from. They assign you a personal vacation specialist to work with. It’s super easy to book.
5. Five Star Alliance – Five Star Alliance is a great resource to search and book the top hotels in the world-from resorts to villas to skyline hotels. It’s ultimate website if you are looking to splurge.
Listen To This Vacation-Inspired Playlist!