Over the weekend the Rihanna (aka @BadgalRiRi) made her glorious comeback to Instagram and nearly broke the Internet. Even CNN reported this as major news (slow news week huh, boys!). After being away from the world’s favorite social media platform for six months, Rih is going ham and has been posting literally every hour. Her latest posts of her ELLE Magazine editorial lays all of this summer’s rumors to rest. She’s their November cover girl.
On the cover she sports a weird (read: couture and only really cool in Paris or London) busiter and gown by Atelier Versace which was accompanied by a messy bed head hairstyle that regular girls wouldn’t dare be seen in. All the popular fashion kids are dying over these images and seem to think she looks magnificent.
I’m not here for it. Well maybe just a little.
I have a feeling that Rihanna still doesn’t care about our overly expressive thoughts on what she does, how she does it and of course our speculations of why she does any of it. In her ELLE Magazine feature affectionately titled, “F**k Bi*ches Get Money” Rihanna shares that she’s shy, she’s kinda never going to have children and she eats Chinese food after her hangovers. Me Too!
Check out a few excerpts from the ELLE Magazine interview.
On the craziest thing she’s ever done:
That’s still a secret.
On the sexiest thing a man has ever said to her:
Any man that tells me what to do is sexy!
On her worst fear:
On what she’s be if she weren’t a singer:
The full Rihanna feature can be found exclusively in ELLE’s December issue, available digitally and on newsstands in select cities starting November 11, and nationwide on November 18.
Check out a few style tips from Rihanna.
9 Style Tips From Rihanna
1. 1. Stun In Sheer Panelled Red1 of 8
2. 2. Edge It Up With Leather And A BodyconSource:Getty 2 of 8
3. 3. A Grey Jacket Adds TextureSource:Getty 3 of 8
4. 4. Lighten Up In Ethereal WhiteSource:Getty 4 of 8
5. 6. Opt For Retro Wth A Crop Top And Pencil Skirt5 of 8
6. 7. ...Keep Up The Theme In A SweatshirtSource:Getty 6 of 8
7. 8. Go Sleek With A Silk ComboSource:Getty 7 of 8
8. 9. Balance It Out In Shorts And An Oversized CoatSource:Getty 8 of 8