Imagine this! What if you had 78 ways to dress like Olivia Pope? Well, thanks to The Limited there’s an entire collection inspired by Kerry Washington’s character on “Scandal.” All over the world gladiators (especially me) are doing the happy church dance as I type this post.
And to get us even more excited everything in this collection is priced from $49 to $250 and features light pencil skirts, chic coats, print blouses, and really everything us gladiators need to wear in order to get things done.
Kerry Washington worked along side The Limited’s head designer Elliot Staples and “Scandal” costume designer Lyn Paolo to show that success and fashion aren’t mutually exclusive. Kerry says, “Women often feel that they have to be either smart or beautiful, powerful or pretty, either fashion forward or successful, and I think this clothing line says you can be all of those things. You can be fabulous and fearless. And you don’t have to compromise who you are as a woman to fit somebody’s expectation of what power looks like.”
I am so here for this collection. Olivia Pope’s signature wide leg trousers, those chic feminine blouses, and those bold yet classic outerwear pieces are all waiting for a home in our closets!
Check out the “Scandal” inspired Saks line that I believe no one bought!
The Saks Fifth Avenue 'Scandal' Collection
1. 8 Pieces We Want From The Saks Fifth Avenue Scandal Collection But Really Can't Afford1 of 9
2. Akris Punto Leather Pencil Skirt ($1580)2 of 9
3. Akris Punto Double-Breasted Wool Blazer ($1190)3 of 9
4. Akris Punto Wrap-Waist Dress ($995)4 of 9
5. Akris Punto Peplum-Back Wool Jacket ($1580)5 of 9
6. Burberry Prorsum Rubber-Paneled Cotton Trenchcoat ($2795)6 of 9
7. Oscar de la Renta Slim Leather Dress ($2690)7 of 9
8. Valentino Ribbed Open-Back Dress ($3200)8 of 9
9. Weekend MaxMara Geneve Tweed Check Coat ($805)9 of 9