Porsha Williams looks like she’s having the time of her life, so who cares if she missed a note or two during her first live performance.
The “Real Housewives of Atlanta” star took to the stage for the first time ever as a solo songstress last night. She belted out the lyrics to her single “Flatline” to a sold-out crowd at New York City’s El Morocco nightclub. Along with showing off her amateur singing chops to a special dance remix of the ballad, she busted a few moves with her group of background male dancers.
Porsha also gave fans with a bonus treat at the end of the show. She showed the audience why Bravo voted her “Best Twerk” with an impromptu booty pop! Check out the full performance below and tell us your thoughts in the comment section.
Also, be sure to catch the 32-year-old beauty on the “Watch What Happens Live” couch with Andy Cohen after the last installment of the “RHOA” reunion tonight.
Check Out This Gallery
Photos: Porsha Stewart
1. 1.Source:Photos by Alex Martinez/Bravo 1 of 11
2. 2.Source:Twitter 2 of 11
3. 3.Source:Twitter 3 of 11
4. 4.Source:Photo courtesy of Dream Design Weddings 4 of 11
5. 5.Source:Twitter 5 of 11
6. 6.Source:Photo courtesy of Freddy O 6 of 11
7. 7.Source:Photo courtesy of Freddy O 7 of 11
8. 8.Source:Twitter 8 of 11
9. 9.Source:Photo courtesy of Dream Design Weddings 9 of 11
10. 10.Source:Photo courtesy of Dream Design Weddings 10 of 11
11. 11.Source:Photo courtesy of Dream Design Weddings 11 of 11