There can’t possibly be a more magical place than Walt Disney World Resort ®. Beyond the fact that this is where all the cool kids hangout, there are so many wonderful things to do, see and experience. But if you’re like me and you need a little more convincing, here’s five reasons Walt Disney World Resort ® is really “the happiest place on Earth.”
5. Resort Perks. Disney owned and operated resorts are a must when booking your trip. For starters, being there instantly puts you in the Disney spirit. In addition, if you stay on property you get free parking at the parks (normally $14/day) or free shuttle service to the airport and parks if you don’t have a vehicle. But, the best perks are the Extra Magic Hours. You can visit a selected park each day either an hour before it opens or up to three hours after it closes to the public.
4. Adult Escapes. While your family hangs out and enjoys Disney Theme Parks, you will experience a re-energizing retreat just for the two of you. Create your own custom retreat, choosing from soothing spas, challenging golf courses, enchanted evening cruises and more. Enjoy entertainment day and night, from sport fishing to romantic dining, Walt Disney World® Resort offers a wide variety of getaway entertainment for the two of you to enjoy. Drive a NASCAR race car, groove to live music or see Cirque du Soleil®, a breathtaking, avant-garde performance spectacle.
3. Fast Passes. Reserve attractions in advance and spend more time having fun together. Introducing Disney FastPass+ , included at no extra charge with Theme Park admission. Not only can you get to the fun quicker, you can also reserve access to some select Disney FastPass+ attractions and entertainment experiences before you even leave home. You can even make changes on the go.
2. Food. Disney has a wide variety of delicious dining options. As you travel throughout the Walt Disney World® Resort your choices increase, with over 250 restaurant selections available in our theme parks and hotels.From simple snacks and counter service meals to exquisite three course meals from around the world. Want to really get the most out of eating at Disney? Purchase the Disney Dining Plan, and you’ll get a chance to enjoy all that Disney has to offer. Your kids will literally fall in love with the Character Dining because they get a chance to meet all of their favorite characters.
1. Creating new memories. Remember sharing spa time and tee-time with your spouse, sitting on your bedroom floor and playing with your Disney princesses or falling asleep to your favorite Disney movie. Well, no matter how old you are there’s fun for everyone in the family- including you.
So, when are we headed to Disney?!
Also On HelloBeautiful:
Celebs Tweet Their Thoughts About #JusticeForSandraBland
1. Jesse Williams
#SandraBland's treatment while attempting to travel freely on HER public roadways has been acknowledged as unlawful. She is already dead.
2. Taraji P. Henson
"SAY HER NAME #SandraBland"
3. Ava DuVernay
"'Why are you arresting me?' Because you know your rights. Because I can. Because no one'll believe you. #SandraBland"
4. Kim Kardashian
#WhatHappenedToSandraBland We need answers!!!! This is NOT ok! This is all shady! They need to own up to this & tell the truth!
5. Jussie Smollet
"A loss 4 words. #SandraBlandMatters #BlackLivesMatter 👈🏿tell me this should change once the nation shows that we do. "
6. Snoop Dogg
🙏🌹. Sandra. Rip. 🌹🌹
7. K. Michelle
R.I.P to this queen. This could've been any of us. My prayers go out to her family. #sandrabland https://instagram.com/p/5fvlO_AhCf/
8. Gabrielle Union
SAY HER NAME!!! #SandraBland #SandraBland #SandraBland #SayHerName
"We must get to the cause of #sandrabland death because this CANNOT happen again #deathorfreedom"
10. David Banner
"When will we fight back. A man's duty on earth is to protect women and children. Where are the gangsters? Preachers? We need you. Please."
11. Nicki Minaj
"Rest In Peace #SandraBland"
12. Talib Kweli
"We the people ask @LorettaLynch to investigate #SandraBland #KimberleeRandleKing RETWEET "
Signs. Signs. Signs all around us. The Message is Here. #SandraBland
14. Missy Elliot
"When I look at the #SandraBland traffic video it brings so many emotions😳😢😡😡😤!"
15. Jessie J
"God bless your soul Sandra | #sandrabland | Change needs to come |Justice needs to be served | Heart… https://instagram.com/p/5fV79mQ0aw/ "
16. Jackee Harry
"It's time y'all, it's time.." #SandraBland #BlackLivesMatter
"In memory of #SandraBland these things don't make no kinda sense "
18. Holly Robinson Peete
I really don't look forward to having ANOTHER difficult conversation w my kids tonight...but here we go again😧💔 #SandraBland #SayHerName 😢
19. Jeffrey White
Sadly, doesn't matter by whose hand she died. Unjustified arrested set the outcome in motion. The state murdered her. #JusticeForSandraBland
Sandra could have been your mother, sister, aunt, friend or if she wasn't killed the community outreach advisor A&M. #SandraBland
21. Joan Smalls
"My heart is broken. Sending my deepest condolence to her family and friends. May you find Strength, Peace and Justice. When will this stop? #EqualityForAll #RIP #Why #SayHerName
22. Gladys Knight
Sandra Bland.... #SayHerName #SandraBland
23. Cara Delevigne
Things need to change NOW #SANDRABLAND #Justice #Equality
24. Meek Mill
"Rip to that young lady that lost her life about a traffic stop! 🙏 ima make sure I pray for her and her family! 🙏😄😄😄"