Reading the commentary surrounding Kim and Kanye’s Vogue cover has been pure hilarity for entertainment purposes only. From the rumor that Kanye practically begged Vogue’s EIC, Anna Wintour to put Kim on the cover of fashion’s bible (a term I’d like to debate later), to James Franco’s photoshopped version of the power couple, to readers who finally canceled their subscriptions in protest–the buzz around this cover just won’t stop.
But the best response on whether or not the #WorldsMostTalkedAboutCouple deserves a Vogue shout out comes from “The Original Supermodel,” Naomi Campbell. The 43-year-old recently appeared on Australia’s “The Morning Show” and perfectly summed up how most us of with better things to talk about this week would have said.
Watch it below:
YIKES! I think that uncontrollable laughter from Naomi might be the best part of this video. Talk about being caught off guard!
11 Of Kim Kardashian's Worst Looks Since Dating Kanye West (PHOTOS)
1. 11 Of Kim Kardashian's Worst Looks Since Dating Kanye West1 of 12
2. Would this dress not be effective with all it's fabric?2 of 12
3. Everything about this is absolutely hurting my style soul3 of 12
4. Yes her cheeks were out that day.4 of 12
5. Boots... hideous much?5 of 12
6. Never is this ok!6 of 12
7. Again, would this dress not be effective with all it's fabric?7 of 12
8. Let's just snatch that fabulous oversized brooch off?!8 of 12
9. Maybe if it were a little... never mind!9 of 12
10. What is it... Velvet?10 of 12
11. In her defense, it was a mad hatter party.11 of 12
12. This is custom Kanye West... never mind this too!12 of 12