Racing stripes, boxy capes, warm and fuzzy faux furs–kudos to the BCBG fall runway show for reminding us that winter can be fun and flirty. New York Fashion Week is officially under way with loads of fall trends to embrace.
MUST READ: 3 Hair Trends From NYFW To Try Now
The eternally chic brand is celebrating its 25th anniversary and quarterbacked the first day of NYFW with a collection infused with fashionable faux options. The over use of shearling, mink, and lambswool just means that we are all going to go broke trying to grab a few pieces of this fashion masterpiece.
BCBG stuck to their signature muted palettes allowing the silhouettes of the garments to speak for themselves. There wasn’t one piece I didn’t yearn for (you could say it was love at first sight).
Check out the best of the show here:
BCBG Fall 2014 Collection
1. BCBG Fall 2014 Runway Collection1 of 8
2. BCBG Fall 2014 Runway Collection2 of 8
3. BCBG Fall 2014 Runway Collection3 of 8
4. BCBG Fall 2014 Runway Collection4 of 8
5. BCBG Fall 2014 Runway Collection5 of 8
6. BCBG Fall 2014 Runway Collection6 of 8
7. BCBG Fall 2014 Runway Collection7 of 8
8. BCBG Fall 2014 Runway Collection8 of 8
MORE ON STYLE & BEAUTY: