R&B singer, actress and Braxton Family Values star Trina Braxton is looking absolutely amazing these days! Since just about everyone is in New Year’s resolution-mode, BlackDoctor.org thought it’d be very “fitting” to ask Trina to share some of her top weight loss secrets.
BDO: Where are you right now in terms of your weight loss goals?
TB: I gained almost 40 pounds. I went from 135 to 170 pounds. I am now at 146, with ten more to go. It was definitely a challenge!
BDO: What’s your relationship with weight loss?
TB: The scale and I used to be great friends…until I turned 35. Then, my stressors triggered my weight gain.
BDO: What are some of those stressors?
TB: My relationships, and being a mom to two teenagers.
BDO: When did you realize that you wanted to lose weight? What was the catalyst?
TB: I was skinny girl all my life. What made me realize I had to change was when I saw myself on the TV, and when the things in my closet didn’t fit. My sister literally called Weight Watchers for me and registered me.
BDO: Did you stay with Weight Watchers?
TB: No, I didn’t actually go.
Read the rest of the interview over at BlackDoctor.org.
1. Stacey DashSource:Getty 1 of 21
2. Shemar MooreSource:Getty 2 of 21
3. RihannaSource:Getty 3 of 21
4. Hope SoloSource:Getty 4 of 21
5. Morris ChestnutSource:Getty 5 of 21
6. Janet JacksonSource:Getty 6 of 21
7. Dwight HowardSource:Getty 7 of 21
8. ChilliSource:Getty 8 of 21
9. Tony ParkerSource:Getty 9 of 21
10. BeyonceSource:Getty 10 of 21
11. Kelly RowlandSource:Getty 11 of 21
12. Kerry WashingtonSource:Getty 12 of 21
13. Angela SimmonsSource:Getty 13 of 21
14. Blake GriffinSource:Getty 14 of 21
15. Evelyn LozadaSource:Getty 15 of 21
16. Jada Pinkett SmithSource:Getty 16 of 21
17. Dwayne WadeSource:Getty 17 of 21
18. CiaraSource:Getty 18 of 21
19. Regina KingSource:Getty 19 of 21
20. Omari HardwickSource:Getty 20 of 21
21. Lance GrossSource:Getty 21 of 21
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Fitness & Health Trends