It looks like 2014 is going to be a great year for 10-year-old Hollywood starlet Quvenzhane Wallis.
Sources say the Oscar-nominated actress will make a minimum $750,000 base salary for her new role in the movie remake of Annie.
But, the checks won’t stop there. According to her contract obtained by TMZ, Wallis will get an additional $750,000 bonus if the movie does well in the box office, 10 percent of sound track album royalties, 5 percent of merchandise sales and another 5 percent of all profits.
And just to add icing on the cake, the young movie star gets unlimited Wi-Fi in her trailer and veto power on any film bloopers before they’re released.
TMZ also reports that Wallis’ name cannot appear lower than second position, which means it’s likely to appear after co-star Jamie Foxx and before Cameron Diaz.
Before finalizing the contract, Annie producers were required to get a judge’s approval because she’s a minor.
You go, girl!
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook!
Check Out This Gallery
31 Things Quvenzhane Wallis Thinks About Hollywood
1. Quvenzhane Wallis Dancing
"Wait, this isn't how you do the Harlem Shake!"
2. Quvenzhane Wallis With Susan Sarandon
"She told me if I posed in a picture with her, she would get me a new puppy purse."
3. Quvenzhane Wallis With "Beasts Of The Southern Wild" Director Benh Zeitlin
"Put me down, or I'll never be in another movie again!"
4. Quvenzhane Wallis At The NAACP Awards
"So I told my momma, I said, 'If I bring home a shiny new award, you bring me home a new puppy purse.'"
5. Quvenzhane Wallis With Bradley Cooper & Naomi Watts
"I'll stay, but not for long. Someone told me Beyonce would be here."
6. Quvenzhane Wallis At The Director's Guild Awards
"These people are eating out of the palm of my hand."
7. Quvenzhane Wallis Posing At "Beasts Of The Southern Wild" Photo Call
"Oh, so now they want a photo?"
8. Quvenzhane Wallis With Mary Elizabeth Winstead, Emayatzy Corinealdi & Elie Fanning At Variety Studio Awards Edition
"Yeah. It was my first role. Oscar nom? No big deal."
9. Quvenzhane Wallis At The Hollywood Film Awards Gala
"You WISH your purse was this cute, right?"
10. Quvenzhane Wallis At The Oscar Nominee Luncheon
"First the movies, next the world!"
11. Quvenzhane Wallis At "Beasts Of The Southern Wild" Screening
"They think I saw the movie! Bwahahahaha!"
12. Quvenzhane Wallis Shaking Hands With Steven Spielberg
"So I'm gonna be the lead in your next movie, right?"
13. Quvenzhane Wallis At The Critics Choice Awards
"Wait, what's your Instagram name? I'll tag you!"
14. Quvenzhane Wallis At The Oscars Nominee Luncheon
"Oh no, they didn't say nothing about no interviews!"
15. Quvenzhane Wallis Chatting With Jennifer Lawrence
"Girl, you did your THING in that movie, but next time, call me and I'll give you pointers."
16. Quvenzhane Wallis With Samuel L. Jackson
"Oh yeah! You're the dude from the snake & planes movie, right?"
17. Quvenzhane Wallis With Her Mother
"Mom, should we tell them we lied about my age, now?" Mom: "No honey. You're learning early. Actors always lie about their age."
18. Quvenzhane Wallis With A Pink Puppy Purse
"I'm such a trendsetter. I bet you everyone wants a puppy purse now."
19. Quvenzhane At The Wrap's Awards Season Screening
"Look, my rapper name is Two Mics!"
20. Quvenzhane Wallis With Kevin Hart
"Hollywood's awesome! Everyone is my size!"
21. Quvenzhane Wallis At The 2013 Film Independent Spirit Awards
"Wait, I get free stuff for being cute? Oh this is gonna be GOOD!"
22. Quvenzhane Wallis With Halle Berry
"I bet I'm going to be you in like 30 years. Yup. You may as well start moving over now."
23. Quvenzhane Wallis At Pre-Academy Style Lounge
"A dolla make me holla Honey Boo Boo Child! Oh someone already says that?"
24. Quvenzhane Wallis At The 2013 Film Independent Spirit Awards
"I think I've got this actress thing in the bag...well in my puppy bag."
25. Quvenzhane Wallis At The 2013 Film Independent Spirit Awards
"Is it over yet? I'm ready to GO!"
26. Quvenzhane Wallis At The 2013 Film Independent Spirit Awards
"Pose? Ain't nobody got time for that!"
27. Quvenzhane Wallis With Zoe Saldana
"Don't worry Zoe, you'll do fine as Nina Simone. If you need tips, holla at me."
28. Quvenzhane Wallis With Steve Harvey & Dwight Henry
"So you wrote a book for women and they trust you?"
29. Quvenzhane Wallis At Sundance
"Put me up here so I can talk to the people."
30. Quvenzhane Wallis With Steve Gilula, Dwight Henry & Benh Zeitlin
"I hope they realize by now that I'm the star of this whole thing."
31. Quvenzhane Wallis Doing Interviews At The Oscars
"The Onion said what?! Wait, what's The Onion?"
32. Quvenzhane Wallis Dancing At "Beasts Of The Southern Wild" After Party