Arsenio Hall crashed his brand new 2014 Porsche Cayenne S in Los Angeles last night.
According to reports, the talk show host was involved in a minor one-car accident after he drove his vehicle into the dirt shoulder lane. He was not drunk nor under the influence of drugs as police officials told TMZ he passed a field sobriety test with flying colors.
“He was just off the side road there,” said LAPD Sgt. Emalee Baptiste.
It is unclear why Arsenio lost control, but since no one was injured, there were no arrests or collision reports filed.
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook!
Check Out This Gallery
1. “Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof, Woof!”
2. The band’s name was “The Posse”
And was powered by jazz drummer, Terri Lynn Carrington
3. Hall interviews “Jason Vorhees” .
as the main character himself from the Friday The 13th series
4. A then-presidential nominee Bill Clinton
playing “Heartbreak Hotel” on the saxophone.
5. Magic Johnson went on The Arsenio Hall Show
for the first time after he announced he was infected with HIV.
6. Minister Louis Farrakhan is a special guest
Hall devotes the entire episode to his appearance.
7. The Michael Jackson episode
8. Tupac Shakur’s guest appearance on the show
Pac opened up about the rape charges brought against him.
9. Calling out Vanilla Ice for badmouthing MC Hammer
“That’s not true!” Hall said. “I have an audiotape!”
10. Jim Henson, creator of The Muppets
…appears alongside his Muppets, a mere two weeks before his death.
11. Hall goes off on members of Queer Nation
after being attacked for never having “gay” guests on his show.