Whether your girlfriend is a geek or not, she’s totally into gadgets! Trust me. Every girl has officially developed a somewhat unhealthy relationship with their smartphone, they’ve given a cute boy-toy name to their laptop and they can probably tell you what kind of speakers sound the best while relaxing in the tub. So this Christmas, give a little extra thought to your gift selections and give her a gadget she’ll love.
1. iPad mini with Retina display with WiFi: This new ultra fast wireless device is bound to get you out of the dog house or at least a few cool points for your next visit. All the cool kids have them, and this one is actually a real upgrade. Thanks Apple!
2. Apple iPod Touch 5th Generation: I have no clue where I would be without my iPod. From my late night trips back to Brooklyn, to my 4-hour bus rides back to my hometown of Baltimore–it’s a life saver. And what’s even better is, if your girl is #TeamAndroid (like me) this is a safe way to kinda convert her to Apple. You get Siri, iMessage, Facebook integration, FaceTime, Game Center and more.
3. Garmin Forerunner 10 Watch: Even if your girl isn’t a runner, this watch is chic, cool and will be an awesome addition to her accessories collection. Never mind that fact that she has an abundance of jewelry overflowing in her bedroom, she wants another one. Believe me!
4. BODY BENEFITS(TM) MASSAGING NECK REST WI: This doesn’t get you off the hook. You still have massage duty, but this way you can at least take off a few nights a week.
5. Zadro ZRA01 Fogless Shaving Shower Mirror Radio with Clock: Ok, so I am not saying that your girl needs to shave but just in case this would be handy. I kid! This shower mirror is kinda awesome. Perfect for you and her to share, and I mean, we all need to see what we’re doing in the shower or at the very least channel our inner Beyonce.
6. Homedics SS-4510 SoundSpa Autoset Clock Radio: I am secretly hoping that my boyfriend has this on the list for me. It will totally get you off the hook and she won’t blame you for her lateness. I don’t think?!
7. Beats by Dr. Dre Pill Portable Speaker: Here’s another gift that will brings her and you both loads of smiles. This will be great for your at-home office, quick weekend trips or just chilling one Friday night. Make her bring the wine!
So there you have it! All the gadgets I promise she’ll ever need. In case you are feeling extra giving, I’d like all seven of these gifts as well!
READ MORE OF OUR HOLIDAY GUIDE:
Also On HelloBeautiful:
Celebs Tweet Their Thoughts About #JusticeForSandraBland
1. Jesse Williams
#SandraBland's treatment while attempting to travel freely on HER public roadways has been acknowledged as unlawful. She is already dead.
2. Taraji P. Henson
"SAY HER NAME #SandraBland"
3. Ava DuVernay
"'Why are you arresting me?' Because you know your rights. Because I can. Because no one'll believe you. #SandraBland"
4. Kim Kardashian
#WhatHappenedToSandraBland We need answers!!!! This is NOT ok! This is all shady! They need to own up to this & tell the truth!
5. Jussie Smollet
"A loss 4 words. #SandraBlandMatters #BlackLivesMatter 👈🏿tell me this should change once the nation shows that we do. "
6. Snoop Dogg
🙏🌹. Sandra. Rip. 🌹🌹
7. K. Michelle
R.I.P to this queen. This could've been any of us. My prayers go out to her family. #sandrabland https://instagram.com/p/5fvlO_AhCf/
8. Gabrielle Union
SAY HER NAME!!! #SandraBland #SandraBland #SandraBland #SayHerName
"We must get to the cause of #sandrabland death because this CANNOT happen again #deathorfreedom"
10. David Banner
"When will we fight back. A man's duty on earth is to protect women and children. Where are the gangsters? Preachers? We need you. Please."
11. Nicki Minaj
"Rest In Peace #SandraBland"
12. Talib Kweli
"We the people ask @LorettaLynch to investigate #SandraBland #KimberleeRandleKing RETWEET "
Signs. Signs. Signs all around us. The Message is Here. #SandraBland
14. Missy Elliot
"When I look at the #SandraBland traffic video it brings so many emotions😳😢😡😡😤!"
15. Jessie J
"God bless your soul Sandra | #sandrabland | Change needs to come |Justice needs to be served | Heart… https://instagram.com/p/5fV79mQ0aw/ "
16. Jackee Harry
"It's time y'all, it's time.." #SandraBland #BlackLivesMatter
"In memory of #SandraBland these things don't make no kinda sense "
18. Holly Robinson Peete
I really don't look forward to having ANOTHER difficult conversation w my kids tonight...but here we go again😧💔 #SandraBland #SayHerName 😢
19. Jeffrey White
Sadly, doesn't matter by whose hand she died. Unjustified arrested set the outcome in motion. The state murdered her. #JusticeForSandraBland
Sandra could have been your mother, sister, aunt, friend or if she wasn't killed the community outreach advisor A&M. #SandraBland
21. Joan Smalls
"My heart is broken. Sending my deepest condolence to her family and friends. May you find Strength, Peace and Justice. When will this stop? #EqualityForAll #RIP #Why #SayHerName
22. Gladys Knight
Sandra Bland.... #SayHerName #SandraBland
23. Cara Delevigne
Things need to change NOW #SANDRABLAND #Justice #Equality
24. Meek Mill
"Rip to that young lady that lost her life about a traffic stop! 🙏 ima make sure I pray for her and her family! 🙏😄😄😄"