Despite her divorce filing earlier this year, Trina Braxton’s husband says their 10-year marriage is not over.
According to reports, Gabriel Adrian-Solis recently filed legal documents of his own at a Georgia courthouse, challenging his wife’s divorce petition. In the paperwork, he insisted they are still in love and completely capable of fixing their martial issues.
TMZ reported “he wants a judicial declaration that a reconciliation is possible” and more time to work things out.
In the original divorce docs, Trina claimed their union was irretrievably broken due to cheating by both parties.
Do you think the “Braxton Family Values” stars can work things out? Leave your thoughts in the comment section below.
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook!
Check Out This Gallery
Toni Braxton's Top 15 Songs
1. Toni Braxton's Best Songs
In the 90s Toni Braxton combined her one-of-a-kind voice with Babyface's innate songwriting abilities to create songs that will forever be regarded as classic. Toni and Babyface make magic whenever they're together, and their latest collaboration "LOVE, MARRIAGE & DIVORCE" is no short of epic. Toni and Babyface will perform at HelloBeautiful InterludesLIVE and we can't help but reminisce on Toni's best songs.
2. Toni Braxton & Babyface- "Hurt You"
15. Toni and Babyface reunited this year to collaborate on "Love, Marriage & Divorce" and their first single "Hurt You" is a testament to their undeniable chemistry. The highly anticipated disc is set to hit stores in February 2014. Needless to say, we can't wait!
3. Toni Braxton- "How Could An Angel Break My Heart"
14. The Babyface penned track"How Could An Angel Break My Heart" features Kenny G on the saxophone. At the time of this single's release, her album "Secrets" had reached eight-time platinum status by the RIAA.
4. Toni Braxton- "Spanish Guitar"
13. The masterminds behind Toni's "Unbreak My Heart," Diane Warren and David Foster had a hand in creating Toni's 2000 single "Spanish Guitar" off her third studio album "Heat."
5. Toni Braxton- "He Wasn't Man Enough For Me"
12. Toni took an upbeat approach to the new millenium with the release of "He Wasn't Man Enough For Me." The spicy hit thrust Toni back into the game. The song had international success.
6. Toni Braxton- "You Mean The World To Me''
11. "You Mean The World To Me" peaked at number seven on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and number three on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs giving Toni an array of hits from her debut project "Toni Braxton."
7. "Breath Again"
10. Released in November of 93, "Breath Again," became the most successful single released off of Toni's self-title debut album.
8. Toni Braxton- "How Many Ways"
9. Shemar Moore was Toni's muse for the visuals behind "How Many Ways" off her "Toni Braxton" disc. The song was written and produced by sister Tamar Braxton's hubby Vince Herbert. "1,2 I love you, 3,4 so much more, 5,6 I can't get enough of this, 7, let me show that my love can you take you to heaven, 8,9,10 let's start all over again," she sings.
9. Toni Braxton- "Another Sad Love Song"
8. "Another Sad Love Song" was the first official single from Toni Braxton's self-titled debut album, "Toni Braxton" and because of that it ranks high on our list.
10. Toni Braxton- "Seven Whole Days"
7. Toni Braxton's "Seven Whole Days" features her sisters Tamar, Towanda, Traci and Trina in the background of her video. The third single off her first disc "Toni Braxton" was ineligible to chart on the Billboard Hot 100, and only managed to chart on the Hot 100 Airplay at number forty-eight in early March 1994.
11. Toni Braxton- "Let It flow"
6. The "Waiting To Exhale" soundtrack wouldn't have been the same without Toni's inspiring and therapeutic song "Let It Flow." It's also featured on her 13 times platinum album "Secrets."
12. Toni Braxton- "I Love Me Some Him"
5. We knew the love was real when Toni said, "I Love Me Some Him." Outside of the vulnerable lyrics, it's a sweet song.
13. Toni Braxton- "You're Making Me High"
4. "You're Making Me High" gave Toni her first number one hit song in 1996. The "Secrets" track showed Toni in a sexier, more edgy light.
14. Toni Braxton- "Just Be A Man About It"
3. A female anthem that transcends generations, "Just Be A Man About It" starred Dr. Dre in the visuals as a more mature Toni braved the ins and outs of a one-sided relationship.
15. Toni Braxton- "Unbreak My Heart"
2. Toni's biggest selling single "Unbreak My Heart" solidified Toni's place in mainstream music. Tyson Beckford starred in the video, giving it that extra push to the top o the charts.
16. Toni Braxton- "Love Shoulda Brought You Home"
1. "Love Shoulda Brought You Home," was a direct line from the 1992 film "Boomerang," and became the iconic line for women everywhere. The single became a top forty hit on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 and her second consecutive top five hit on the U.S. Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs