Our favorite couple from “Run’s House” is heading to daytime TV!
According to reports, Rev. Run and his wife Justine Simmons landed their own talk show on ABC. The lovebirds, who’ve been married for nearly 20 years, taped a pilot for the upcoming series in August. Always A List reports the Simmons’ pilot was shot in front of a live studio audience on the set of “Live with Kelly and Michael” while the show as on hiatus.
An official name and premiere date for their new show have yet to be released but we’ll be sure to keep you posted!
We first fell in love with the parents of six during their popular MTV reality series “Run’s House” from 2005 to 2009. Are you excited to see their return to our television screens?
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook!
Check Out This Gallery
1. Tamia and Grant Hill
2. Denzel and Pauletta Washington
3. Keisha and Omar Epps
4. Bill & Camille Cosby
5. Alfre Woodward and Roderick Spencer
6. Angela Bassett and Courtney Vance
7. Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon
8. Jada and Will Smith
9. Beyonce and Jay-Z
10. Nicole and Boris Kodjoe
11. Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz
12. Tiny and T.I.
13. Rodney Peete & Holly Robinson Peete
14. Samuel L. Jackson & Latanya Richardson
15. Spike Lee and Tonya Lewis