Back in July, I was all stoked and geeked because rumors were swirling around “Scandal” and a proposed clothing line. I’ve since learned that’s not the case. But, gladiators everywhere will be excited to know that the show’s talented costume designer, Lyn Paolo, has curated pieces available at Saks Fifth Avenue inspired by “Scandal.”
We all know that Olivia’s wardrobe is insane, so the thought of being available to snatch any or all of her pieces (like her infamous white Burberry coat) is just marvelous. In addition, if you happen to live in New York, you can get your piece of Liv’s closet via the store’s infamous window displays that will feature installations created by both Kerry Washington and Lyn Paolo, that include pieces from favorite designers of Olivia Pope–envision Donna Karan meets Giorgio Armani. Similar installations will be recreated at Saks Fifth Avenue stores in Beverly Hills, CA and Chevy Chase, MD.
But for now lets all head over to Saks Fifth Avenue and spend our rent checks. Just kidding, kinda!
Here’s a few of my favorite pieces from the collection.
1. 8 Pieces We Want From The Saks Fifth Avenue Scandal Collection But Really Can't Afford
2. Akris Punto Leather Pencil Skirt ($1580)
Shop it here: http://bit.ly/1d2NQ1R
3. Akris Punto Double-Breasted Wool Blazer ($1190)
Shop it here: http://bit.ly/1d2OnR7
4. Akris Punto Wrap-Waist Dress ($995)
Shop it here: http://bit.ly/1d2OGeY
5. Akris Punto Peplum-Back Wool Jacket ($1580)
Shop it here: http://bit.ly/1d2OWKS
6. Burberry Prorsum Rubber-Paneled Cotton Trenchcoat ($2795)
Shop it here: http://bit.ly/1d2Pkcp
7. Oscar de la Renta Slim Leather Dress ($2690)
Shop it here: http://bit.ly/1d2PG2C
8. Valentino Ribbed Open-Back Dress ($3200)
Shop it here: http://bit.ly/1d2PXmb
9. Weekend MaxMara Geneve Tweed Check Coat ($805)
Shop it here: http://bit.ly/1d2Qi8u
Follow me @gorgeousingrey
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style & Beauty Trends