Grands!® Taco Melts
A tender, flaky biscuit wraps around your favorite taco fillings in an easy, flavor-packed hot sandwich.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Total Time: 35 min
- Servings: 8
- 1 package (1 oz) Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups Old El Paso® Thick ‘n Chunky salsa
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef, cooked, drained
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury® Grands!® biscuits
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese or Mexican cheese blend (4 oz)
- 1 cup sour cream, if desired
Step #1: In medium saucepan, cook taco seasoning mix, water, 1/2 cup of the salsa and cooked ground beef until thickened.
Step #2: Press each biscuit into 6-inch round. Spoon 1/3 cup meat mixture and 1 tablespoon cheese onto center of each round. Fold dough in half over filling; press to seal. Place on greased cookie sheet.
Step #3: Bake at 375°F 9 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with remaining salsa, cheese and sour cream.