Yesterday Carine Roitfeld’s CR Fashion Book teased the above cover photo which had every fashionista on social media debating who this brightly embellished character wearing Kanye West‘s favorite bejeweled Maison Martin Margiela mask was. Today the editorial has been revealed and most of you all were right.
Turns out, Kim Kardashian played muse for the day to Karl Lagerfeld back in May–pre-baby North West. For the third issue of CR Fashion Book, she poses for a series of photos which I’d like to think were inspired by Kanye’s “Dark Fantasy?” Maybe it’s Karl’s fave jam (I kid)!
The real cover was unveiled today and the new mom removed the mask and replaced it with a pair of gold grills. Inside the mag, the editorial is titled “Miss USA” and Kim is armed with a Yankees fitted cap and that colossal belly bump we are remember stalking!
Personally I think Kim is gorgeous and should quit this whole reality TV mess and invest in her modeling career. But these are just my opinions, LOL. I’ll ignore that bloodstained image of hers and chalk that up to the fashion game!
Chime in via the comments below, what are you beauties thinking?!
Follow me @gorgeousingrey
The Best Celeb Style Moments Of The Week
1. The Best Celeb Moments Of The Week
2. Keri Hilson arrives at the Los Angeles Premiere "Riddick" at the Mann Village Theater
3. Adrienne Bailon attends the 2013 Highline Back To School Teen Fashion Show
4. Gabrielle Union attends day 3 of the 70th Venice International Film Festival
5. Nicki Minaj performs at the 2013 On Da Reggae Tip concert event at Hammerstein Ballroom
6. Eva Marcille attends the Reed For Hope Foundation's 11th annual "Sunshine Beyond Summer" celebration
7. Ashanti attends "Ditch Saturdays" At Palms Pool In Las Vegas
8. Estelle attends Day Seven of the 2013 US Open at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
9. Rita Ora attends the GQ Men of the Year awards at The Royal Opera House
10. une Ambrose attends the "Boardwalk Empire" season four New York premiere
11. LeToya Luckett And Celebrity Friends Attend The Indique Hair Atlanta Boutique Grand Opening
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook To Keep Up With The Latest Style & Beauty Trends!