Rasheeda and Kirk Frost have had a few ups and downs within their marriage over the past year, but the “Love and Hip-Hop Atlanta” stars still came together to welcome the birth of their new son Karter last week.
The parents were photographed leaving an Atlanta hospital today with their bundle of joy in a covered car seat. Nine months ago, Krik told his wife that he didn’t want another child, however he may have had a change of heart seeing as he was toting flowers, balloons and a smile as he helped Rasheeda into the car.
They’ve yet to release a photo of the baby’s face, but we’re sure we’ss see a sneak peek on the next season of the VH1 reality show. Until then, check out the pics of the Boss Chick and her hubby/manager below.
Check Out This Gallery
Photos: ‘Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta’ season 2 reunion taping
1. Karlie Redd and Rasheeda crack up with Stevie J, Momma Dee, Shay, Kirk Frost and Joseline.
2. Mimi Faust grabs a shot with her homegirl Ariane Davis
3. Joseline gives Stevie J a smooch
4. Rasheeda faces off with Kirk Frost
5. Stevie J chills by the bar
6. Mona rounds the cast up for a group shot
7. Cast chats during the reunion
8. Karlie Redd, Rasheeda, Momma Dee and Joseline pile onto the couch
9. Mona Scott-Young introduces a musical performance
11. Benzino, Stevie J and Kirk Frost