This month Elite Traveler Magazine is giving us a look at some of the priciest and most extravagant hotel suites in the world. It’s estimated that any of the world’s wealthiest can spend upwards of $400,000 a year on vacations alone!
It’s not like we haven’t seen it in practice. We follow Beyonce, Rihanna and Oprah on Instagram! We know their vacation makes ours look like summer camp.
Take a look at 10 destinations that most of us will probably never be able to visit. Hey, we can dream can’t we?!
1. The Peninsula Suite, The Peninsula, New York – $24,000 per night
2. The Plaza Athenee Hotel’s Royal, Paris, France Suite- $33,731 a night
3. The Alpina Gstaad, Panorama Suite, Switzerland at $10,852 per night
4. Presidential Villa, The Royal Begonia, A Luxury Collection Resort, Sanya, China is $10,286 per night
5. Redentore Terrazza Suite, The Gritti Palace Venice, Venice – $16,200 per night
Also On HelloBeautiful:
These Are What Beautiful Black Bodies Look Like...
1. Beautiful Black Bodies
Black women come in all shapes, builds and skin tones. We take pride in our curves, six packs and svelte silhouettes. Let's just say, we keep it fierce at all times! In celebrations of our gorgeous, scroll through this gallery of stunning Black celebs showing off their fabulous figures.