I think it’s safe to say that every girl’s favorite sitcom in the 90s was “Sister Sister.” We all had our favorite twin, who we could relate to. Whoever it was, Tia or Tamera, you vowed that your high school and college experiences would be just like theirs! From telling Roger “Go home,” to sneaking out the house to attend a Coolio concert, to getting their first real boyfriends in college, we felt like our lives were being laid out for us right in front of our eyes! Let’s take a trip down memory lane and relive some of the best memories from “Sister Sister.” But first…
- #WhyIStayed And Left A Man Who Yelled At Me
- When 30's Are Not The New 20's: 5 Nutrients That Help You Feel Younger
- Beauty Treats: Enter To Win This IMAN DEJA VU Makeup Compact [GIVEAWAY]
- Your Ultimate Fall TV Guide: Black Hollywood Is Taking Over!
- Get Complete Coverage From #Ferguson On NewsOne.com
- Vogue Thinks We're Officially In The Era Of The Big Booty & We're Like OMG White Women, Stop!