I think it’s safe to say that every girl’s favorite sitcom in the 90s was “Sister Sister.” We all had our favorite twin, who we could relate to. Whoever it was, Tia or Tamera, you vowed that your high school and college experiences would be just like theirs! From telling Roger “Go home,” to sneaking out the house to attend a Coolio concert, to getting their first real boyfriends in college, we felt like our lives were being laid out for us right in front of our eyes! Let’s take a trip down memory lane and relive some of the best memories from “Sister Sister.” But first…
- Ne-Yo: 'If You Don't Know How To Say It, Put On A Ne-Yo CD'
- The Ultimate Mother's Day Gift Guide From Your Fave Mommy Blogger
- Tracey Edmonds: 'Don't Define Your Happiness By The Man That You're With'
- Style Stalking: Get Your Favorite Blogger's Style on a Budget
- Thai Salmon Collard Green Wraps [RECIPE]
- 3 Activities To Do At Disney That Won’t Make You Feel Like A Kid
- 3 Games You Can Play In The Kitchen With Your Kid To Trick Them Into Helping