I think it’s safe to say that every girl’s favorite sitcom in the 90s was “Sister Sister.” We all had our favorite twin, who we could relate to. Whoever it was, Tia or Tamera, you vowed that your high school and college experiences would be just like theirs! From telling Roger “Go home,” to sneaking out the house to attend a Coolio concert, to getting their first real boyfriends in college, we felt like our lives were being laid out for us right in front of our eyes! Let’s take a trip down memory lane and relive some of the best memories from “Sister Sister.” But first…
FeaturesTrending right now
- EXCLUSIVE: Tika Sumpter, Parker Sawyers & Director Richard Tanne Discuss Their New Film 'Southside With You'
- “Braxton Family Values” Finale Sneak Peek: It’s Everyone VS. Tamar…Again
- Draya Michele In Hot Water After Calling Infant Son 'Ugly'
- Olympic Commentator Makes Rude Comment About Simone Biles' Parents, Apologizes
- Verdict Reached In Big Freedia Welfare Fraud Case, No Jail Time + Probation
- Serena Williams, Gabby Douglas And Simone Biles Serve Up #BlackGirlMagic In Nike Ad
- Write For UsYou May Also Like