Janelle Monae’s latest single, “Dance Apocalyptic” is an upbeat and fun offering from the Arch Android. Her next album, “The Electric Lady” due out September 10th is sure to be inspired by art. Monae often painted while she performed, adding more dimensions to he talent as an artist. Between the new single and her track with fellow eclectic songstress, Erykah Badu, “Q.U.E.E.N.,” we’re excited for the new album.
- Beyoncé Loses 65 Pounds On Vegan Diet
- The Ultimate Mother's Day Gift Guide From Your Fave Mommy Blogger
- Style Stalking: Get Your Favorite Blogger's Style on a Budget
- 3 Activities To Do At Disney That Won’t Make You Feel Like A Kid
- 8 Reasons Why Lester Holt Is News Bae
- Turn It Off: How To Leave Your Work At Work