Janelle Monae’s latest single, “Dance Apocalyptic” is an upbeat and fun offering from the Arch Android. Her next album, “The Electric Lady” due out September 10th is sure to be inspired by art. Monae often painted while she performed, adding more dimensions to he talent as an artist. Between the new single and her track with fellow eclectic songstress, Erykah Badu, “Q.U.E.E.N.,” we’re excited for the new album.
- Amber Rose Explains Twerking In Her 'Wedding Dress' [EXCLUSIVE]
- Don't Break The Bank: Recipes For Cheap Eats For Your Summer Travel
- Take Our HelloBeautiful Reader's Survey!
- Mali Music's 'Beautiful' Single Restores Our Faith In Music
- Power Players: Black Women Who Are Running Hollywood
- Desiree Rogers Explains Why Digital Apps Are The Future For Black Media