To no surprise, Kanye West has decided to go against the grain for the cover art on his forthcoming sixth studio album.
The rapper revealed the album’s cover on his website Friday, and the concept is simple and straight to the point — no album booklet or graphics, just a plain CD with a red piece of tape that reads Yeezus.
The Grammy-winning artist knows how to keep his fans guessing. Last week, girlfriend Kim Kardashian tweeted a picture of what everyone thought was the album’s artwork before his appearance on “Saturday Night Live.” Looks like the joke was on us.
“Yeezus,” which includes tracks like “Black Skinheads” and “New Slaves,” is set to hit stores on June 18.
Do you plan to pick up a copy?
Check Out This Gallery
1. 11 Of Kim Kardashian's Worst Looks Since Dating Kanye West
Oh Kim! Where ever did you misplace your style? Not that Kim Kardashian was my style icon or anything! But her new found closet, courtesy of her boo-thang Kanye West, just isn't working for us. The fact that she smothers her curves in $50,000 worth of Gucci and Prada doesn't disguise her 11 worst looks since dating Kanye West. Check it out here!
2. Would this dress not be effective with all it's fabric?
3. Everything about this is absolutely hurting my style soul
4. Yes her cheeks were out that day.
5. Boots... hideous much?
6. Never is this ok!
7. Again, would this dress not be effective with all it's fabric?
8. Let's just snatch that fabulous oversized brooch off?!
9. Maybe if it were a little... never mind!
10. What is it... Velvet?
11. In her defense, it was a mad hatter party.
12. This is custom Kanye West... never mind this too!