LeToya Luckett Gets A New Gig
Former Destiny’s Child singer LeToya Luckett has been cast in a recurring role in the upcoming third season of VH1’s “Single Ladies” this summer.
The singer who owns her own boutique in Houston, will play Felicia Price, a mean and rigid founder and Senior Partner of Price Management, one of the most influential music management companies in the world.
Joining LeToya will be Damien Wayans who will play David Berenger, April’s (Charity Shea) main foil at Price Management — a masterful sycophant, and a slick manager on the Atlanta music scene.
I hope the addition of these two can help this sinking ship which used to be one of my guilty pleasures.
Spotted at theybf.com
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook!
The Original Destiny's Child
1. Destiny's Child (Kelly, Beyonce, LeToya, LaTavia)1 of 5
2. Destiny's Child (LeToya, LaTavia, Kelly, Beyonce)2 of 5
3. Destiny's Child (LeToya, Beyonce, Kelly, LaTavia)3 of 5
4. Destiny's Child (LeToya, LaTavia, Kelly, Beyonce) 4 of 5
5. Destiny's Child (LeToya, Beyonce, LaTavia, Kelly)5 of 5
UP NEXT: Heavy D’s Daughter To Get His Fortune