TMZ has learned that the couple settled their ongoing divorce drama in court today, April 19th. Sources close to Kris tells the website that baller who is gearing up for the NBA playoffs was not in court, but has softened his position on an annulment and will finally settle for a divorce.
MUST READ: How Tall Is Kim Kardashian?
Kris realized that this divorce was going to burn a hole in his pocket and couldn’t backup his claims that Kimmy conned him into marrying her.
Here’s what sources connected with the case tell TMZ:
— Kris gets NO money from Kim. As we’ve reported … he had previously demanded $7 mil.
— Kris dropped his demand for an annulment based on fraud.
— Each party will pay their own attorney’s fees.
But one thing we’re sure of is, Kim is now free to have her baby as a single woman!
LIKE HelloBeautiful On Facebook!
1. 11 Of Kim Kardashian's Worst Looks Since Dating Kanye West1 of 12
2. Would this dress not be effective with all it's fabric?2 of 12
3. Everything about this is absolutely hurting my style soul3 of 12
4. Yes her cheeks were out that day.4 of 12
5. Boots... hideous much?5 of 12
6. Never is this ok!6 of 12
7. Again, would this dress not be effective with all it's fabric?7 of 12
8. Let's just snatch that fabulous oversized brooch off?!8 of 12
9. Maybe if it were a little... never mind!9 of 12
10. What is it... Velvet?10 of 12
11. In her defense, it was a mad hatter party.11 of 12
12. This is custom Kanye West... never mind this too!12 of 12