Kevin Hart may not be tall, but his jokes are big enough to host “Saturday Night Live.” The “Seriously Funny” comedian opened the show with a standup routine that was a fresh foreshadow of the humor to come. After revealing that he auditioned for “SNL” months prior, but didn’t make the cut because his celebrity impressions pretty much sucked, Hart set forth to deliver cleverly crafted skits like the cutesy- “New Pope” inspired by little Quvenzhane Wallis.
- Hands Up, Don't Shoot: Ferguson Sparks Photo Movement
- Mali Music Performs 'Beautiful' & Restores Our Faith In Music
- Coko Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Sing Lead For SWV Anymore [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 5 Adorable Daddy/Daughter Moments That Will Tug At Your Heart Strings [VIDEO]
- 3 Secrets To Creating The Perfect Top Knot [VIDEO]
- Summer Reading List: 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read