Kevin Hart may not be tall, but his jokes are big enough to host “Saturday Night Live.” The “Seriously Funny” comedian opened the show with a standup routine that was a fresh foreshadow of the humor to come. After revealing that he auditioned for “SNL” months prior, but didn’t make the cut because his celebrity impressions pretty much sucked, Hart set forth to deliver cleverly crafted skits like the cutesy- “New Pope” inspired by little Quvenzhane Wallis.
- #InstaLoveDate: Your Dream Date Is A Selfie Away! [SWEEPSTAKES]
- Tips For Staying Fit While Watching TV
- Keepin' It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who 'Made' Your Favorite Celebrity
- Introducing The 'SoBeautiful' App: The Beauty You Need On The Go
- Enter To Win This IMAN DEJA VU Makeup Compact [GIVEAWAY]
- 21 Ways You're Killing It In Life, Even When You Don't Think So