Kevin Hart may not be tall, but his jokes are big enough to host “Saturday Night Live.” The “Seriously Funny” comedian opened the show with a standup routine that was a fresh foreshadow of the humor to come. After revealing that he auditioned for “SNL” months prior, but didn’t make the cut because his celebrity impressions pretty much sucked, Hart set forth to deliver cleverly crafted skits like the cutesy- “New Pope” inspired by little Quvenzhane Wallis.
- New "R&B Divas Atlanta" Cast Members: Find Out Who They Are!
- You'll Never Guess Why Trey Songz Is Still Single [EXCLUSIVE]
- Which Cosby Kid Are You? [QUIZ]
- Download Our '#FaborFug' APP NOW!
- INSTADAILY: Beyonce's Life Flashes Before Our Eyes In Pics!
- 10 Healthy Smoothies To Make The Scale Your BFF!
- SHHH: 8 'Unhealthy' Foods That Are Secretly Good For You
- 25 Women To Know: Crusaders & Changers With Causes