Kevin Hart may not be tall, but his jokes are big enough to host “Saturday Night Live.” The “Seriously Funny” comedian opened the show with a standup routine that was a fresh foreshadow of the humor to come. After revealing that he auditioned for “SNL” months prior, but didn’t make the cut because his celebrity impressions pretty much sucked, Hart set forth to deliver cleverly crafted skits like the cutesy- “New Pope” inspired by little Quvenzhane Wallis.
- Amber Rose Explains Twerking In Her 'Wedding Dress' [EXCLUSIVE]
- Don't Break The Bank: Recipes For Cheap Eats For Your Summer Travel
- Take Our HelloBeautiful Reader's Survey!
- Mali Music's 'Beautiful' Single Restores Our Faith In Music
- Power Players: Black Women Who Are Running Hollywood
- Desiree Rogers Explains Why Digital Apps Are The Future For Black Media