Kevin Hart may not be tall, but his jokes are big enough to host “Saturday Night Live.” The “Seriously Funny” comedian opened the show with a standup routine that was a fresh foreshadow of the humor to come. After revealing that he auditioned for “SNL” months prior, but didn’t make the cut because his celebrity impressions pretty much sucked, Hart set forth to deliver cleverly crafted skits like the cutesy- “New Pope” inspired by little Quvenzhane Wallis.
- Lunch On Fleek: 5 Tips For The Best Sandwich Ever
- Raheem DeVaughn Makes 20 Domestic Violence Survivors 'Queens For A Day' [VIDEO]
- The 5 Times Susie Carmichael Gave Us Life On The "Rugrats"
- 5 Habits Of Happy Working Mothers
- Introducing The 'SoBeautiful' App
- PRESS PLAY: 9 'Empire' Songs You Want To Hear Again & Again