Kevin Hart may not be tall, but his jokes are big enough to host “Saturday Night Live.” The “Seriously Funny” comedian opened the show with a standup routine that was a fresh foreshadow of the humor to come. After revealing that he auditioned for “SNL” months prior, but didn’t make the cut because his celebrity impressions pretty much sucked, Hart set forth to deliver cleverly crafted skits like the cutesy- “New Pope” inspired by little Quvenzhane Wallis.
- Idris Elba Makes Being Bad Look So Good In 'No Good Deed' [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mack Wilds Sexy Performance Of 'Don't Turn Me Down' Will Leave You Open
- The Cast Of 'OITNB' Answers: 'If You Were In Prison, What Would Be Your Crime?'
- Yandy Smith: 'Someone Needs To Watch Police’ [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- TRUE STORY: I Saw Prince In Concert For The First Time In My Life & I Am Changed
- 9 Reasons This Girl With Vitiligo Could Be The Next Supermodel