Kevin Hart may not be tall, but his jokes are big enough to host “Saturday Night Live.” The “Seriously Funny” comedian opened the show with a standup routine that was a fresh foreshadow of the humor to come. After revealing that he auditioned for “SNL” months prior, but didn’t make the cut because his celebrity impressions pretty much sucked, Hart set forth to deliver cleverly crafted skits like the cutesy- “New Pope” inspired by little Quvenzhane Wallis.
- Ne-Yo: 'If You Don't Know How To Say It, Put On A Ne-Yo CD'
- The Ultimate Mother's Day Gift Guide From Your Fave Mommy Blogger
- Tracey Edmonds: 'Don't Define Your Happiness By The Man That You're With'
- Style Stalking: Get Your Favorite Blogger's Style on a Budget
- Thai Salmon Collard Green Wraps [RECIPE]
- 3 Activities To Do At Disney That Won’t Make You Feel Like A Kid
- 3 Games You Can Play In The Kitchen With Your Kid To Trick Them Into Helping