Kevin Hart may not be tall, but his jokes are big enough to host “Saturday Night Live.” The “Seriously Funny” comedian opened the show with a standup routine that was a fresh foreshadow of the humor to come. After revealing that he auditioned for “SNL” months prior, but didn’t make the cut because his celebrity impressions pretty much sucked, Hart set forth to deliver cleverly crafted skits like the cutesy- “New Pope” inspired by little Quvenzhane Wallis.
- INTERLUDES: Marsha Ambrosius' Slays The Game With Nostalgic Performance Of 'Say Yes'
- Recipes For Cheap Eats For Your Summer Travel
- Fashion Flashback: Tika Sumpter, 'Who Let Me Wear That?!' [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Power Players: Black Women Who Are Running Hollywood
- Summer Reading List: 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read
- Pete Rock & DJ Scratch Talk Most Sampled James Brown Songs