Kevin Hart may not be tall, but his jokes are big enough to host “Saturday Night Live.” The “Seriously Funny” comedian opened the show with a standup routine that was a fresh foreshadow of the humor to come. After revealing that he auditioned for “SNL” months prior, but didn’t make the cut because his celebrity impressions pretty much sucked, Hart set forth to deliver cleverly crafted skits like the cutesy- “New Pope” inspired by little Quvenzhane Wallis.
- #WhyIStayed And Left A Man Who Yelled At Me
- When 30's Are Not The New 20's: 5 Nutrients That Help You Feel Younger
- Beauty Treats: Enter To Win This IMAN DEJA VU Makeup Compact [GIVEAWAY]
- Your Ultimate Fall TV Guide: Black Hollywood Is Taking Over!
- Get Complete Coverage From #Ferguson On NewsOne.com
- Vogue Thinks We're Officially In The Era Of The Big Booty & We're Like OMG White Women, Stop!