Kevin Hart may not be tall, but his jokes are big enough to host “Saturday Night Live.” The “Seriously Funny” comedian opened the show with a standup routine that was a fresh foreshadow of the humor to come. After revealing that he auditioned for “SNL” months prior, but didn’t make the cut because his celebrity impressions pretty much sucked, Hart set forth to deliver cleverly crafted skits like the cutesy- “New Pope” inspired by little Quvenzhane Wallis.
- BEAUTIFUL NEWS: It's Time To Celebrate Women's History Month!
- My Black Is Beautiful's 'Beauty In Action' Challenge Asks Young Black Women To Redefine Beauty
- FYI, You Need This: IMAN's New CC Creme Is The Perfect Concealer For Dark Circles
- 17 Degrees That Get The Most Job Offers
- Nicki Minaj Strips Down To Natural Hair + Other Celebs Who've Embraced Their Tresses
- FDA Makes Cheaper Morning-After Pills Available To All Women