Kevin Hart may not be tall, but his jokes are big enough to host “Saturday Night Live.” The “Seriously Funny” comedian opened the show with a standup routine that was a fresh foreshadow of the humor to come. After revealing that he auditioned for “SNL” months prior, but didn’t make the cut because his celebrity impressions pretty much sucked, Hart set forth to deliver cleverly crafted skits like the cutesy- “New Pope” inspired by little Quvenzhane Wallis.
- Beyoncé Loses 65 Pounds On Vegan Diet
- The Ultimate Mother's Day Gift Guide From Your Fave Mommy Blogger
- Style Stalking: Get Your Favorite Blogger's Style on a Budget
- 3 Activities To Do At Disney That Won’t Make You Feel Like A Kid
- 8 Reasons Why Lester Holt Is News Bae
- Turn It Off: How To Leave Your Work At Work