Kevin Hart may not be tall, but his jokes are big enough to host “Saturday Night Live.” The “Seriously Funny” comedian opened the show with a standup routine that was a fresh foreshadow of the humor to come. After revealing that he auditioned for “SNL” months prior, but didn’t make the cut because his celebrity impressions pretty much sucked, Hart set forth to deliver cleverly crafted skits like the cutesy- “New Pope” inspired by little Quvenzhane Wallis.
- Fashion Flashback: Olivia Pope's Best All-White Looks On 'Scandal' [VIDEO]
- MUST WATCH: Boris Kodjoe Reads Zane's Steamy 'Addicted' Novel
- MUST WATCH: Does Faith Evans Know All The Words To Biggie's 'Juicy?'
- #WhyIWalk: A Few Steps For Breast Cancer Brings Us Closer To A Cure
- 42 Of The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
- Your Ultimate Fall TV Guide: Black Hollywood Is Taking Over!
- Get Complete Coverage From #Ferguson On NewsOne.com