Phaedra went to visit Kandi for a glass of sweet tea and to talk about Kenya’s fashion fail at the Shoedazzle event on last week’s episode. Phaedra told Kandi, she thought Kenya was somewhat obsessed with her after showing up trying to imitate her swimsuit but actually making a bigger fool of herself rather than embarrassing Phaedra. “She just wants to be donkey-licious, but she just has a home depot booty,” Phaedra told Kandi. Although Phaedra was talking a good game, Kandi wasn’t convinced that Phaedra wasn’t bothered by Kenya’s actions, and neither were we.
- Ne-Yo: 'If You Don't Know How To Say It, Put On A Ne-Yo CD'
- The Ultimate Mother's Day Gift Guide From Your Fave Mommy Blogger
- Tracey Edmonds: 'Don't Define Your Happiness By The Man That You're With'
- Style Stalking: Get Your Favorite Blogger's Style on a Budget
- Thai Salmon Collard Green Wraps [RECIPE]
- 3 Activities To Do At Disney That Won’t Make You Feel Like A Kid
- 3 Games You Can Play In The Kitchen With Your Kid To Trick Them Into Helping