Phaedra went to visit Kandi for a glass of sweet tea and to talk about Kenya’s fashion fail at the Shoedazzle event on last week’s episode. Phaedra told Kandi, she thought Kenya was somewhat obsessed with her after showing up trying to imitate her swimsuit but actually making a bigger fool of herself rather than embarrassing Phaedra. “She just wants to be donkey-licious, but she just has a home depot booty,” Phaedra told Kandi. Although Phaedra was talking a good game, Kandi wasn’t convinced that Phaedra wasn’t bothered by Kenya’s actions, and neither were we.
- Fashion Flashback: Olivia Pope's Best All-White Looks On 'Scandal' [VIDEO]
- Viola Davis Went Wigless On 'How To Get Away With Murder' And It Was Powerful!
- MUST WATCH: Boris Kodjoe Reads Zane's Steamy 'Addicted' Novel
- MUST WATCH: Does Faith Evans Know All The Words To Biggie's 'Juicy?'
- #WhyIWalk: A Few Steps For Breast Cancer Brings Us Closer To A Cure
- 42 Of The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
- Your Ultimate Fall TV Guide: Black Hollywood Is Taking Over!
- Get Complete Coverage From #Ferguson On NewsOne.com