If you’re not getting as much sleep as your body needs, it may be time to change up your sleeping habits and get you back on track.
Like HelloBeautiful On Facebook To Keep Up With Black Fitness & Health!
Start with these tried-and-true tips, from shine.com:
* Keep your bedroom cooler.
* Watch television, work, and read somewhere other than your bed.
* Don’t eat a big meal just before bedtime.
Listen To This Playlist To Help You Sleep!
Click Through This Gallery To See The Hottest Celeb Pics Of The Week!
1. Rihanna at the Time 100 Most Influential gala1 of 11
2. Rihanna performs at the Time Most Influential gala2 of 11
3. Cassie performs on 106 & Park3 of 11
4. Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom attend the grand opening of RYU4 of 11
5. Amber Rose goes casual5 of 11
6. Kelly Rowland shows off her curves in Australia6 of 11
7. Kim Kardashian attend the grand opening of RYU7 of 11
8. Solange Knowles attends the Splendid Soho Store opening8 of 11
9. Christina Milian attends Star Magazine's 'All Hollywood' event at AV Nightclub9 of 11
10. Raven Symone visit BET's "106 & Park"10 of 11
11. Jennifer Williams at her NY press conference11 of 11