That reality show, 16 & Pregnant has made it so easy for young girls to think teen pregnancy is ok. Not only does that show make it seem ok, but the fact that instead of getting a fierce beating from your parents when you turn up pregnant at 16, you get a reality show. And nowadays, kids think that reality shows = celebrity status.
Like HelloBeautiful On Facebook To Keep Up With Black Pop Culture!
Pregnant teenagers are starting to take to Facebook to post photos of their personal pregnancy pacts. Not only are these girls making the worst decisions for their young lives, but they’re also being validated by their peers. Commenters on Facebook support their young pregnant friends by saying, “Kute pic thoe,” or “Get it ladies.”
Smh. What is happening to our world? Teen pregnancy is more of a fad than it is a problem. What do you think about this issue? Sound off in the comments below.
Click Through This Gallery For The Hottest Celeb Pics Of The Week!
Hottest Celeb Pics Of The Week: April 25- May 2
1. Rihanna at the Time 100 Most Influential gala1 of 11
2. Rihanna performs at the Time Most Influential gala2 of 11
3. Cassie performs on 106 & Park3 of 11
4. Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom attend the grand opening of RYU4 of 11
5. Amber Rose goes casual5 of 11
6. Kelly Rowland shows off her curves in Australia6 of 11
7. Kim Kardashian attend the grand opening of RYU7 of 11
8. Solange Knowles attends the Splendid Soho Store opening8 of 11
9. Christina Milian attends Star Magazine's 'All Hollywood' event at AV Nightclub9 of 11
10. Raven Symone visit BET's "106 & Park"10 of 11
11. Jennifer Williams at her NY press conference11 of 11
Listen To This Playlist That Will Hopefully Help These Young Girls Do Better!