Where does one start with Michele Bachmann. This Republican non mother f*cking factor said a lot of reckless things in a recent interview with The Shark Tank--a conservative blog. In it, Bachmann says that President Obama is “waving a tar baby in the air.”
Before I took this as a racist remark, I researched the origin of “Tar Baby.” It’s a doll made of tar and turpentine from the second Uncle Remus story used to trap Br’er Rabbit. The more Br’er fights Tar Baby, the most tangled up he gets. Other than being thought of as a derogatory term against black people, Tar Baby is also used to describe a “sticky situation.”
For whatever reason, Bachmann’s mouth is wide open with all kinds of slander towards our president. Here’s the top five WTF? quotes from the interview.
Like HelloBeautiful On Facebook To Keep Up With Your Favorite Celebs!
1. “This is just about waving a tar baby in the air and saying that something else is a problem.”
2. “I have never seen a more irresponsible president who is infantile in the way that he continually blames everyone else for his failure to first diagnose the problem and second to address the problem.”
3. “All you have to know about President Obama is that everything he does is filtered through a grid called his re-election. It has nothing to do with priorities of the country or turning around the economy.”
4. “He knows zilch about the economy and what to do in the business world.”
5. “The president is a complete and utter fraud and a hypocrite on this issue with all due respect to the president.”
She ends the interview with “all due respect to the president” when she gave absolutely none. Michele Bachmann–have a seat. Do you agree with her? Let’s discuss on Twitter @Rhapsodani.
Watch the video here!