It has been an eventful four years for Jay-Z and Beyonce, who wed on April 4, 2008 in a private ceremony on top of a roof in Tribeca, NYC. The couple has since gone on to produce platinum selling albums and even more importantly a baby girl-Blue Ivy Carter! Bey, who is celebrating her 18th number one single on the Billboard Charts is also launching a Tumblr page!
- Fashion Flashback: Olivia Pope's Best All-White Looks On 'Scandal' [VIDEO]
- Viola Davis Went Wigless On 'How To Get Away With Murder' And It Was Powerful!
- MUST WATCH: Boris Kodjoe Reads Zane's Steamy 'Addicted' Novel
- MUST WATCH: Does Faith Evans Know All The Words To Biggie's 'Juicy?'
- #WhyIWalk: A Few Steps For Breast Cancer Brings Us Closer To A Cure
- 42 Of The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
- Your Ultimate Fall TV Guide: Black Hollywood Is Taking Over!
- Get Complete Coverage From #Ferguson On NewsOne.com