It has been an eventful four years for Jay-Z and Beyonce, who wed on April 4, 2008 in a private ceremony on top of a roof in Tribeca, NYC. The couple has since gone on to produce platinum selling albums and even more importantly a baby girl-Blue Ivy Carter! Bey, who is celebrating her 18th number one single on the Billboard Charts is also launching a Tumblr page!
- CHIC EATS: Soy-Glazed Salmon With Cucumber-Avocado Salad
- The Mother Of Tamir Rice Speaks Out: 'I'm Living In A Nightmare'
- 18 Times Black Twitter Owned The Internet In 2014
- 11 Female Artists To Listen To Who Aren't Beyonce
- Kanye, Racism, Fame...Oh My: What Chris Rock Thinks About Everything
- Get Glam This Holiday Season
- Introducing The 'SoBeautiful' App
- Mom-Fluential Moments: How To Host A Stress Free Dinner Party At Home