It has been an eventful four years for Jay-Z and Beyonce, who wed on April 4, 2008 in a private ceremony on top of a roof in Tribeca, NYC. The couple has since gone on to produce platinum selling albums and even more importantly a baby girl-Blue Ivy Carter! Bey, who is celebrating her 18th number one single on the Billboard Charts is also launching a Tumblr page!
- Hands Up, Don't Shoot: Ferguson Sparks Photo Movement
- Jesse Williams Was Criticized For Wearing A Hoodie But It Turned Into A Great Teachable Moment
- Mali Music Performs 'Beautiful' & Restores Our Faith In Music
- Coko Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Sing Lead For SWV Anymore [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- 5 Adorable Daddy/Daughter Moments That Will Tug At Your Heart Strings [VIDEO]
- 3 Secrets To Creating The Perfect Top Knot [VIDEO]
- Summer Reading List: 50 Books Every Black Teen Should Read