It has been an eventful four years for Jay-Z and Beyonce, who wed on April 4, 2008 in a private ceremony on top of a roof in Tribeca, NYC. The couple has since gone on to produce platinum selling albums and even more importantly a baby girl-Blue Ivy Carter! Bey, who is celebrating her 18th number one single on the Billboard Charts is also launching a Tumblr page!
- Ne-Yo: 'If You Don't Know How To Say It, Put On A Ne-Yo CD' [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tracey Edmonds: 'Don't Define Your Happiness By The Man That You're With' [VIDEO]
- The 3 Biggest Spring Trends Of The Season & 2 That Should Never Be In Your Closet [VIDEO]
- Make Your Lunch This Week: Thai Salmon Collard Green Wraps [RECIPE]
- 3 Activities To Do At Disney That Won’t Make You Feel Like A Kid
- 3 Games You Can Play In The Kitchen With Your Kid To Trick Them Into Helping