It has been an eventful four years for Jay-Z and Beyonce, who wed on April 4, 2008 in a private ceremony on top of a roof in Tribeca, NYC. The couple has since gone on to produce platinum selling albums and even more importantly a baby girl-Blue Ivy Carter! Bey, who is celebrating her 18th number one single on the Billboard Charts is also launching a Tumblr page!
- Orlando Jones On The Bullet Bucket Challenge: 'I'm Not Pointing The Finger At Police Or White People'
- Idris Elba Makes Being Bad Look So Good In 'No Good Deed' [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mack Wilds Sexy Performance Of 'Don't Turn Me Down' Will Leave You Open
- The Cast Of 'OITNB' Answers: 'If You Were In Prison, What Would Be Your Crime?'
- TRUE STORY: I Saw Prince In Concert For The First Time In My Life & I Am Changed
- 9 Reasons This Girl With Vitiligo Could Be The Next Supermodel