Our first episode features Ashley Hicks, Founder of Black Girls Run!. After gaining a few extra pounds post-college, Ashley decided it was time to get back in shape so she started running. After enlisting her friend, and soon to be business partner, Toni to run with her, they quickly noticed that they didn’t often see other Black women running. They decided to chronicle their experience by launching a blog called Black Girls Run!. Soon what began as a hobby morphed in to a business with over 60 national running groups and a full athletic merchandise line. Watch as Ashley describes what it’s like to luck in to business ownership by pursuing her passion for health. To learn more about Black Girls Run! visit http://www.blackgirlsrun.com/.
- Orlando Jones On The Bullet Bucket Challenge: 'I'm Not Pointing The Finger At Police Or White People'
- Idris Elba Makes Being Bad Look So Good In 'No Good Deed' [EXCLUSIVE]
- Mack Wilds Sexy Performance Of 'Don't Turn Me Down' Will Leave You Open
- The Cast Of 'OITNB' Answers: 'If You Were In Prison, What Would Be Your Crime?'
- TRUE STORY: I Saw Prince In Concert For The First Time In My Life & I Am Changed
- 9 Reasons This Girl With Vitiligo Could Be The Next Supermodel