Our first episode features Ashley Hicks, Founder of Black Girls Run!. After gaining a few extra pounds post-college, Ashley decided it was time to get back in shape so she started running. After enlisting her friend, and soon to be business partner, Toni to run with her, they quickly noticed that they didn’t often see other Black women running. They decided to chronicle their experience by launching a blog called Black Girls Run!. Soon what began as a hobby morphed in to a business with over 60 national running groups and a full athletic merchandise line. Watch as Ashley describes what it’s like to luck in to business ownership by pursuing her passion for health. To learn more about Black Girls Run! visit http://www.blackgirlsrun.com/.
- Amber Rose Explains Twerking In Her 'Wedding Dress' [EXCLUSIVE]
- Don't Break The Bank: Recipes For Cheap Eats For Your Summer Travel
- Take Our HelloBeautiful Reader's Survey!
- Mali Music's 'Beautiful' Single Restores Our Faith In Music
- Power Players: Black Women Who Are Running Hollywood
- I Saw Prince In Concert For The First Time In My Life & I Am Changed