Our first episode features Ashley Hicks, Founder of Black Girls Run!. After gaining a few extra pounds post-college, Ashley decided it was time to get back in shape so she started running. After enlisting her friend, and soon to be business partner, Toni to run with her, they quickly noticed that they didn’t often see other Black women running. They decided to chronicle their experience by launching a blog called Black Girls Run!. Soon what began as a hobby morphed in to a business with over 60 national running groups and a full athletic merchandise line. Watch as Ashley describes what it’s like to luck in to business ownership by pursuing her passion for health. To learn more about Black Girls Run! visit http://www.blackgirlsrun.com/.
- Ne-Yo: 'If You Don't Know How To Say It, Put On A Ne-Yo CD' [EXCLUSIVE]
- Tracey Edmonds: 'Don't Define Your Happiness By The Man That You're With' [VIDEO]
- The 3 Biggest Spring Trends Of The Season & 2 That Should Never Be In Your Closet [VIDEO]
- Make Your Lunch This Week: Thai Salmon Collard Green Wraps [RECIPE]
- 3 Activities To Do At Disney That Won’t Make You Feel Like A Kid
- 3 Games You Can Play In The Kitchen With Your Kid To Trick Them Into Helping