Our first episode features Ashley Hicks, Founder of Black Girls Run!. After gaining a few extra pounds post-college, Ashley decided it was time to get back in shape so she started running. After enlisting her friend, and soon to be business partner, Toni to run with her, they quickly noticed that they didn’t often see other Black women running. They decided to chronicle their experience by launching a blog called Black Girls Run!. Soon what began as a hobby morphed in to a business with over 60 national running groups and a full athletic merchandise line. Watch as Ashley describes what it’s like to luck in to business ownership by pursuing her passion for health. To learn more about Black Girls Run! visit http://www.blackgirlsrun.com/.
- #InstaLoveDate: Your Dream Date Is A Selfie Away! [SWEEPSTAKES]
- Tips For Staying Fit While Watching TV
- Keepin' It In The Family: 6 Of The Best Momagers Who 'Made' Your Favorite Celebrity
- Introducing The 'SoBeautiful' App: The Beauty You Need On The Go
- Enter To Win This IMAN DEJA VU Makeup Compact [GIVEAWAY]
- 21 Ways You're Killing It In Life, Even When You Don't Think So