Our first episode features Ashley Hicks, Founder of Black Girls Run!. After gaining a few extra pounds post-college, Ashley decided it was time to get back in shape so she started running. After enlisting her friend, and soon to be business partner, Toni to run with her, they quickly noticed that they didn’t often see other Black women running. They decided to chronicle their experience by launching a blog called Black Girls Run!. Soon what began as a hobby morphed in to a business with over 60 national running groups and a full athletic merchandise line. Watch as Ashley describes what it’s like to luck in to business ownership by pursuing her passion for health. To learn more about Black Girls Run! visit http://www.blackgirlsrun.com/.
- Nikki Giovanni Been Over Bill Cosby, Said He Wasn't Sh*t A Long Time Ago
- Ferguson: 'This Is Not Your Momma's Civil Rights Movement' [EXCLUSIVE]
- 7 Tips For Fighting The Common Cold & Flu Without Medicine
- Get Glam This Holiday Season
- Introducing The 'SoBeautiful' App
- 7 Ways To Speed Up Your Hair Growth Before 2015 [VIDEO]