Our first episode features Ashley Hicks, Founder of Black Girls Run!. After gaining a few extra pounds post-college, Ashley decided it was time to get back in shape so she started running. After enlisting her friend, and soon to be business partner, Toni to run with her, they quickly noticed that they didn’t often see other Black women running. They decided to chronicle their experience by launching a blog called Black Girls Run!. Soon what began as a hobby morphed in to a business with over 60 national running groups and a full athletic merchandise line. Watch as Ashley describes what it’s like to luck in to business ownership by pursuing her passion for health. To learn more about Black Girls Run! visit http://www.blackgirlsrun.com/.
- Lunch On Fleek: 5 Tips For The Best Sandwich Ever
- Raheem DeVaughn Makes 20 Domestic Violence Survivors 'Queens For A Day' [VIDEO]
- The 5 Times Susie Carmichael Gave Us Life On The "Rugrats"
- 5 Habits Of Happy Working Mothers
- Introducing The 'SoBeautiful' App
- PRESS PLAY: 9 'Empire' Songs You Want To Hear Again & Again