Joan Smalls one of our favorite beauties just landed her 2nd Vogue cover, this time it’s for Vogue Australia May 2012 ” Global Beauty Celebrating the new faces of Fashion.” The Puerto Rican native, found her start in the modeling world in 2007 when left her homeland, moved in with her aunt in Queens, and signed with Elite Model Management. Born on July 11, 1988 to a father from St. Thomas and Puerto Rican mother, Joan grew up on the island, but always knew her calling was in the modeling industry.
- Celebrity News
FeaturesTrending right now
- Get The Look: Achieve These Celeb Hairstyles With Silk Elements™ From Sally Beauty
- AM BUZZ: The Weeknd's Hair Cut; Chris Brown & Nia Guzman Social Media Battle & More...
- Meet Ashley Everett: The Dance Captain Behind Beyoncé's Formation Tour
- Iyanla Vanzant Destroys The 'Angry Black Woman' Stereotype In This Thought-Provoking Interview
- Taraji P. Henson Checks 50 Cent Over Vivica A. Fox And ‘Empire’ Comments
- NSFW Pic: Twitter Goes Crazy Over Iman Shumpert’s D*ck Print
- News & Issues
- Style & BeautyFeatures
- Write For UsYou May Also Like
- Style & Beauty