Michelle Obama stunned in an off-the-shoulder Marchesa teal gown Wednesday night as hostess for the White House state dinner honoring the British prime minister and his wife, David and Samantha Cameron. The first lady accented her gown with a statement necklace that brought a bold colorful twist to the classic pearl necklace.
- CHIC EATS: Soy-Glazed Salmon With Cucumber-Avocado Salad
- The Mother Of Tamir Rice Speaks Out: 'I'm Living In A Nightmare'
- 18 Times Black Twitter Owned The Internet In 2014
- 11 Female Artists To Listen To Who Aren't Beyonce
- Kanye, Racism, Fame...Oh My: What Chris Rock Thinks About Everything
- Get Glam This Holiday Season
- Introducing The 'SoBeautiful' App
- Mom-Fluential Moments: How To Host A Stress Free Dinner Party At Home