Michelle Obama stunned in an off-the-shoulder Marchesa teal gown Wednesday night as hostess for the White House state dinner honoring the British prime minister and his wife, David and Samantha Cameron. The first lady accented her gown with a statement necklace that brought a bold colorful twist to the classic pearl necklace.
Trending right now
- Family Feud: Gai Scott Reveals Why He Shot His Uncle Benzino
- Taraji P. Henson Shades #OscarsSoWhite During NAACP Image Awards: "We Don't Have To Ask For Acceptance"
- Guess Who's Not Returning To 'Love & Hip Hop Atlanta'
- Jazmine Sullivan On Not Being As Successful As Adele: 'It's An Injustice'
- Bye Lil' Scrappy! Erica Dixon Shows Off Her New Boo On Instagram
- Queen Latifah & Regina King Win Awards For Outstanding Actress At This Year's NAACP Image Awards
- Write For Us51 photos Launch gallery
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU