Michelle Obama stunned in an off-the-shoulder Marchesa teal gown Wednesday night as hostess for the White House state dinner honoring the British prime minister and his wife, David and Samantha Cameron. The first lady accented her gown with a statement necklace that brought a bold colorful twist to the classic pearl necklace.
- Celebrity News
FeaturesTrending right now
- On A Scale Of 1 - Madea, How Turnt Will Your Halloween Be?
- The Most Memorable Moments From The Triumph Awards
- Toya Wright Dishes On Former Friendship With Tamar Braxton
- 'Martin' Co-Stars Reunite For Tommy Ford's Funeral
- Angela Simmons Shares First Family Photos
- BET To Host Star-Studded Concert For The First Family At The White House
- News & Issues
- Style & BeautyFeatures
- Write For UsAlso On HelloBeautiful:15 photos Launch galleryYou May Also Like
- Style & Beauty