Michelle Obama stunned in an off-the-shoulder Marchesa teal gown Wednesday night as hostess for the White House state dinner honoring the British prime minister and his wife, David and Samantha Cameron. The first lady accented her gown with a statement necklace that brought a bold colorful twist to the classic pearl necklace.
- 'OITNB' Cast Answers: 'If You Were In Prison, What Would Be Your Crime?'
- OMG Where'd You Get Those Shoes: The Cutest Sneakers For Fall 2014
- Watch Mack Wilds Sexy Performance Of 'Don't Turn Me Down'
- Who's Protesting For Our Slain Black Boys Who Don't Become Hashtags?
- Orlando Jones On Bullet Bucket Challenge: 'I'm Not Pointing Fingers'
- Get Complete Coverage From #Ferguson On NewsOne.com