Michelle Obama stunned in an off-the-shoulder Marchesa teal gown Wednesday night as hostess for the White House state dinner honoring the British prime minister and his wife, David and Samantha Cameron. The first lady accented her gown with a statement necklace that brought a bold colorful twist to the classic pearl necklace.
- Beyoncé Loses 65 Pounds On Vegan Diet
- The Ultimate Mother's Day Gift Guide From Your Fave Mommy Blogger
- Style Stalking: Get Your Favorite Blogger's Style on a Budget
- 3 Activities To Do At Disney That Won’t Make You Feel Like A Kid
- 8 Reasons Why Lester Holt Is News Bae
- Turn It Off: How To Leave Your Work At Work