Michelle Obama stunned in an off-the-shoulder Marchesa teal gown Wednesday night as hostess for the White House state dinner honoring the British prime minister and his wife, David and Samantha Cameron. The first lady accented her gown with a statement necklace that brought a bold colorful twist to the classic pearl necklace.
- Nikki Giovanni Been Over Bill Cosby, Said He Wasn't Sh*t A Long Time Ago
- Ferguson: 'This Is Not Your Momma's Civil Rights Movement' [EXCLUSIVE]
- 7 Tips For Fighting The Common Cold & Flu Without Medicine
- Get Glam This Holiday Season
- Introducing The 'SoBeautiful' App
- 7 Ways To Speed Up Your Hair Growth Before 2015 [VIDEO]
- Grabs Popcorn: A Clueless Don Lemon Gets Schooled By Jesse Jackson