Michelle Obama stunned in an off-the-shoulder Marchesa teal gown Wednesday night as hostess for the White House state dinner honoring the British prime minister and his wife, David and Samantha Cameron. The first lady accented her gown with a statement necklace that brought a bold colorful twist to the classic pearl necklace.
- #WhyIStayed And Left A Man Who Yelled At Me
- When 30's Are Not The New 20's: 5 Nutrients That Help You Feel Younger
- Beauty Treats: Enter To Win This IMAN DEJA VU Makeup Compact [GIVEAWAY]
- Your Ultimate Fall TV Guide: Black Hollywood Is Taking Over!
- Get Complete Coverage From #Ferguson On NewsOne.com
- Vogue Thinks We're Officially In The Era Of The Big Booty & We're Like OMG White Women, Stop!