Michelle Obama stunned in an off-the-shoulder Marchesa teal gown Wednesday night as hostess for the White House state dinner honoring the British prime minister and his wife, David and Samantha Cameron. The first lady accented her gown with a statement necklace that brought a bold colorful twist to the classic pearl necklace.
- Celebrity News
- News & IssuesFeaturesTrending right now
- Evening Minute: Terence Crutcher Laid To Rest in Tulsa, Oklahoma
- The Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department Releases Video Of Keith Lamont Scott Shooting
- Rest In Power: Bill Nunn, 'Do The Right Thing's' Radio Raheem, Dies
- Evening Minute: Lawyer Demands Eric Garner’s Kids Take DNA Tests Before Dividing $7M Settlement
- Governor Of Maine Says People Of Color Are 'The Enemy'
- The Obamas, Oprah Winfrey, Will Smith Open Smithsonian's New African-American Museum
- Style & BeautyFeatures
- Write For UsAlso On HelloBeautiful:52 photos Launch galleryYou May Also Like
- News & Issues