Michelle Obama stunned in an off-the-shoulder Marchesa teal gown Wednesday night as hostess for the White House state dinner honoring the British prime minister and his wife, David and Samantha Cameron. The first lady accented her gown with a statement necklace that brought a bold colorful twist to the classic pearl necklace.
- 42 Of The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
- #InstaLoveDate: Your Dream Date Is A Selfie Away! [SWEEPSTAKES]
- MUST WATCH: Does Faith Evans Know All The Words To Biggie's 'Juicy?' [VIDEO]
- MUST WATCH: Boris Kodjoe Reads Zane's Steamy 'Addicted' Novel
- #WhyIWalk: A Few Steps For Breast Cancer Brings Us Closer To A Cure
- Get Complete Coverage From #Ferguson On NewsOne.com