Michelle Obama stunned in an off-the-shoulder Marchesa teal gown Wednesday night as hostess for the White House state dinner honoring the British prime minister and his wife, David and Samantha Cameron. The first lady accented her gown with a statement necklace that brought a bold colorful twist to the classic pearl necklace.
- BEAUTIFUL NEWS: It's Time To Celebrate Women's History Month!
- My Black Is Beautiful's 'Beauty In Action' Challenge Asks Young Black Women To Redefine Beauty
- 17 Degrees That Get The Most Job Offers
- FOUND IT: The Best Bold Lipsticks For All Shades Of Brown
- Nicki Minaj Strips Down To Natural Hair + Other Celebs Who've Embraced Their Tresses
- FDA Makes Cheaper Morning-After Pills Available To All Women