Breaking up with someone you love and possibly ‘the one’ you think you may spend the rest of your life with can be a very unsecured feeling. Often times we hold on to enough of the good feelings to believe that things can change back to how they used to be. The majority of the time it is best to cut your losses and take your experiences with that person as a lesson learned instead of living in the hope of the past. As if that wasn’t enough to let go, check out Keith Washington giving the man’s point of view on Madame Noire’s 6 reasons not to go back to your ex here!
Trending right now
- Awkward: Usher Shared His Private Parts On Snapchat Then Had To Defend His...Size
- Kelly Ripa Is In Her Feelings: Watch Her Take Shots At Michael Strahan's Two Divorces On-Air
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Shuts Down Body-Shamers Says She's Proud To Be A Size 6
- Queen Of The Clapback: Kris Jenner Finally Goes Off On Her Daughters For Judging Rob
- AM BUZZ: Lamar Is Off Dialysis, Barack 'Thriller' Mashup, The Game Thirst-Traps & More
- Ayesha Curry Thinks The Petty Internet Memes About Her Wholesomeness Are Disrespectful
- Write For Us55 photos Launch gallery
RECOMMENDED FOR YOUCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.