With the “month of love” in full swing and Valentines Day approaching fast, many singles can find themselves in a slump. Instead of being mad about the things you don’t have, sometimes you have to appreciate the things you do have. Like being single. Outside of the obvious benefit of having a lot more freedom to do what you want, R&B singer and radio host Keith Washington lists 7 reasons why you should appreciate being single. Check them out here.
Trending right now
- Kelly Ripa Is In Her Feelings: Watch Her Take Shots At Michael Strahan's Two Divorces On-Air
- Awkward: Usher Shared His Private Parts On Snapchat Then Had To Defend His...Size
- Beyoncé Cancels Nashville Show, Raises Some Questions
- Tia Mowry-Hardrict Shuts Down Body-Shamers Says She's Proud To Be A Size 6
- Queen Of The Clapback: Kris Jenner Finally Goes Off On Her Daughters For Judging Rob
- AM BUZZ: Lamar Is Off Dialysis, Barack 'Thriller' Mashup, The Game Thirst-Traps & More
- Write For Us
RECOMMENDED FOR YOUCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.