Trending right now
- She Won: First Lady Michelle Obama Rocks Givenchy At Correspondent's Dinner
- Beyoncé Cancels Nashville Show, Raises Some Questions
- Kelly Ripa Is In Her Feelings: Watch Her Take Shots At Michael Strahan's Two Divorces On-Air
- Awkward: Usher Shared His Private Parts On Snapchat Then Had To Defend His...Size
- Comeback To The Comeback: Janet Jackson Teases A Surprise
- Gabrielle Union Reveals The 'Driving Force' Behind Getting Married
- Write For Us
POTUS Drops Mic At His Final Correspondents’ Dinner, Gets Last Laugh
President Obama and Comedy Central's Larry Wilmore took no prisoners at the White House's annual nerd prom. Did you watch?
Caucus Meets To Discuss Issues Plaguing Black Women In America
One of the saddest trends in this country is reacting to an ongoing issue, after a life has been lost.
#BlackExcellence: First Daughter Malia Obama Heading To Harvard
However, the 17-year-old is taking a year off before she attends the Ivy League university.
Zip It: How To Avoid Being The Dreaded Office Chatterbox
A social butterfly is usually accused of being a “Chatty Cathy” when she doesn’t know when to cut the convo short. If your coworkers are truly busy, they don’t always have time to engage in meaningless chitchat at the water cooler or in the middle of drafting a time-sensitive email. Ask yourself these 3 questions […]
No Oscars Required: Black Hollywood Swarms NAACP Image Awards Red Carpet To Celebrate A Year In Creative Excellence [VIDEO]
#TeamBeautifulCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.