Last year, Kelis took him to see “Yo Gabba Gabba! Live!” and had to help hold him up. But now, he’s standing on his own (in Jordans, of course)!
- #InstaLoveDate: Your Dream Date Is A Selfie Away! [SWEEPSTAKES]
- Tips & Tricks To Avoid Screaming At The Scale This Halloween
- Introducing The 'SoBeautiful' App: The Beauty You Need On The Go
- Enter To Win This IMAN DEJA VU Makeup Compact [GIVEAWAY]
- 21 Ways You're Killing It In Life, Even When You Don't Think So
- #WhyIWalk: A Few Steps For Breast Cancer Brings Us Closer To A Cure