Apparently Somaya will make a few appearances on the show before she is phased out. Who’s replacing the bodacious rapper? Model Erica Mena and she is reportedly going to help spin off a Miami edition of “Love & Hip Hop.” Find out what else the producers have planned for season two at Bossip.
- Fashion Flashback: Olivia Pope's Best All-White Looks On 'Scandal' [VIDEO]
- Viola Davis Went Wigless On 'How To Get Away With Murder' And It Was Powerful!
- MUST WATCH: Boris Kodjoe Reads Zane's Steamy 'Addicted' Novel
- MUST WATCH: Does Faith Evans Know All The Words To Biggie's 'Juicy?'
- #WhyIWalk: A Few Steps For Breast Cancer Brings Us Closer To A Cure
- 42 Of The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
- Your Ultimate Fall TV Guide: Black Hollywood Is Taking Over!
- Get Complete Coverage From #Ferguson On NewsOne.com