Apparently Somaya will make a few appearances on the show before she is phased out. Who’s replacing the bodacious rapper? Model Erica Mena and she is reportedly going to help spin off a Miami edition of “Love & Hip Hop.” Find out what else the producers have planned for season two at Bossip.
Trending right now
- FAB OR FUG: Tamar Braxton Attends The Emmy Awards
- Red Carpet Rundown: Fashion Meets Technology At the 2016 Met Gala
- Black Women Beware: Are Our Hair Products Killing Us?
- Say It Loud: I'm Relaxed And I'm Proud
- GET THE LOOK: Is Your Relaxed Hair As Healthy As It Can Be?
- The Met Gala's "I Don't Get It, But I Kind Of Love It" Fashion Moments
- Write For Us
RECOMMENDED FOR YOUCloseSign Up For the HB NewsletterThank you for subscribing! Please be sure to open and click your first newsletter so we can confirm your subscription.