Well at least we know he wasn’t lip-synching. Usher performed for former President Bill Clinton at the William J. Clinton Decade of Difference Concert at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles last night where he ripped his pants onstage. When Usher noticed the tear in his clothing he responded “I work hard” then continued his routine to recent hit “OMG.” Usher later covered The Beatles classic “With a Little Help from My Friends.”
- Fashion Flashback: Olivia Pope's Best All-White Looks On 'Scandal' [VIDEO]
- Viola Davis Went Wigless On 'How To Get Away With Murder' And It Was Powerful!
- MUST WATCH: Boris Kodjoe Reads Zane's Steamy 'Addicted' Novel
- MUST WATCH: Does Faith Evans Know All The Words To Biggie's 'Juicy?'
- #WhyIWalk: A Few Steps For Breast Cancer Brings Us Closer To A Cure
- 42 Of The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes Ever
- Your Ultimate Fall TV Guide: Black Hollywood Is Taking Over!
- Get Complete Coverage From #Ferguson On NewsOne.com