Well at least we know he wasn’t lip-synching. Usher performed for former President Bill Clinton at the William J. Clinton Decade of Difference Concert at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles last night where he ripped his pants onstage. When Usher noticed the tear in his clothing he responded “I work hard” then continued his routine to recent hit “OMG.” Usher later covered The Beatles classic “With a Little Help from My Friends.”
- Ne-Yo: 'If You Don't Know How To Say It, Put On A Ne-Yo CD'
- The Ultimate Mother's Day Gift Guide From Your Fave Mommy Blogger
- Tracey Edmonds: 'Don't Define Your Happiness By The Man That You're With'
- Style Stalking: Get Your Favorite Blogger's Style on a Budget
- Thai Salmon Collard Green Wraps [RECIPE]
- 3 Activities To Do At Disney That Won’t Make You Feel Like A Kid
- 3 Games You Can Play In The Kitchen With Your Kid To Trick Them Into Helping